<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fq7NeNZFD1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Views: 2226

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Au sega ni kila e vei na vanua e na yaco kina na veiwasei oqo. Ia, ni sebera ni toso tale na veiwasei, au  tei kerei kemudou mo dou tukuna mai vei au na vanua au na yaco kina..

O au na qase ni vuli, au dau vakayagataka na noqu cakacaka me vakatetei kina na Kosipeli vei ira na wekada na Musulomani.

Na gauna au tu kina kei ira na kai Arapea kei na kai Aferika Musulomani, au daramaka na nodra isulu, vosataka na nodra vosa (Vosa vakaArapea)...au dau tekivutaka na noqu veiwasei mai na Koran, kau vakayagataka talega na vosa na "Allah" -Kalou...Issa- Jisu.

Ni'u tiko na kedra maliwa na veiwakani era taleitaka na gunu yaqona, e na noqu rokovi ira, au na taura ga e dua na bilo yaqona,kau sa na vakaraitaka talega ni'u na sega ni tosoya tale. Au vakaitavi e na veitalanoa, e dolava talega na katuba me ra ciqomi au, kevaka au via veiwasei.(Au sega ni tukuna tiko eke ni o ira na gunu yaqona tiko e ra tamata ivalavalaca)

E rua ga na taro au via tarogi kemudou kina.

1. E cala beka na ka au cakava tiko?
  2. O ira era dau gunu yaqona,( o ira sa vesuki kei ira vakai au) keimami na rawata na bula vakalomalagi se keimami sa na lewai ka na  rusa tawa mudu?

Na kasura ni matavuvale e sega  ni baleta ga na gunu yaqona...E levu tale na ka e rawa ni vakasurataka na matavuvale me vaka na ilavo, lasa ituba, sega ni levu na nomudrau gauna vata vakaveiwatini, dau moku yalewa, kei na vuqa  tale na vuna e so.

Oqo  na i sulu keirau (na watiqu kei au)dau daramaka na gauna keirau tu kina mai na bati ni Sahara mai Aferika"

totoka vakaoti Dan

No,no,no,no Mr.Joe,I see that you are trying to pass the buck here and is simply just beating around the bush.You haven't answered my questions and I'm not taking things out of context here or twisting the Scripture.Hahahah....dau leqa na qio qai kata.It is in black and white and it is in the Bible.Whether it is about tithing principle or anything else, the proof is there that God allowed the consumption of alcohol.In case you don't know,kava also contains alcohol....You know one thing, I always use to wonder if consumption of alcohol is a sin,why then did Jesus turned water into wine? The thing here is if you don't consume alcohol,then full mark to you.We all respect that.But it's not a good thing to condemn others that did so.We are all sinners here and even Jesus said He Himself is not perfect but only God the Father is perfect.Jesus called us fools for trying to clear somebody elses's eyes when we don't even acknowledge the log under our own eye lids.We would rather have you contribute by introducing ways to reduce consumption of alcohol or help in introducing activities or schemes to divert the attention of people who are addicted to alcohols and let them know of it's bad effects.But to condemn is just like pointing with a finger while three or even four points back at you.Noah right after the flood planted a vineyard and was drunk by wine from it.God never rebuked him for doing so because it is not a sin and it is a blessing from Him by allowing us to take it.You asking about my church?It doesn't even matter because a lot of churches will be condemned by Jesus when He returns so only those who do His will will enter the Kingdom of God.To tell you the truth none of our present churches here in Fiji is following the will of the Father.It's funny that some are saying that Jesus have changed the Law by banishing the Ten Commandments,but Jesus Himself observed them while here on earth.Ok good luck to you and have a nice weekend.

I am sorry but I will have to disagree with the statement...Jesus is not perfect...

@ Ulaya you've done it again by quoting scriptures out its context trying to prove your point and it's not working for you is it? You're saying a lot of things that has nothing to do with what we're discussing here. You've totally missed the point, yes God will allow it BUT you'll have to suffer the consequences of it. Noah got drunk (God allowed it), the consequences of it, an incest relationship between Noah and his daughters took place resulting in the birth of the Moabites people later on to become the enemies of Israel.

Jerex has already mentioned this scripture but I'll quote it to you again:

All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. 1 Corinthians 10:23 (KJV)

Sa tara ga vei au na ka kecega, ia sa sega ni yaga na ka kecega: sa tara na ka kecega, ia sa sega ni ka ni vakatataki cake na ka kecega. 1 Korinica 10:23 (Ai Vola Tabu)

Nobody is condemning anybody here, what is being condemned is the abuse or excessiveness in which kava is being consumed this days. The destruction and devastation it is causing to families, marriages, communities and churches is alarming. It's affecting peoples lives in epidermic proportion. There's a need for legislation or policy to be made regarding the reduction of the consumption of kava. The Methodist Church have done so but that remains whether it will continue seeing that Rev Waqairatu has passed away.

"none of our present churches here in Fiji is following the will of the Father" sorry I disagree with you, there's a lot of churches in Fiji doing great things for God. You just haven't come across them yet. By the way Jesus didn't change the Law, He fulfilled it so that you and I don't have to live by the Law.

Thanks and have a blessed weekend.

Points taken... I agree with you...

Have a blessed Subday

Yeah I erred there by saying Jesus is not perfect but He did said He is not good and only the Father is good.Thank you Seruvatu.

And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.Mark 10:17-18.
Yes Mr.Bose "All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not." 1 Corinthians 10:23 (KJV).The apostle is talking about choices here.And everybody will reap the consequences later on in the next life.He is telling us that there is a left and also there is a right.We choose.
But the Bible has left us a set of rules in order to be accounted worthy for the next life.
So in other words everything is not allowed in order to be perfect or enter the Kingdom of God.The point here is according to Deuteronomy alcohol is allowed to a certain limit.
But I believe it is a dangerous thing to believe that Jesus has fulfilled the Law and that we don't have to live by the Law as you said.That is the very reason that I said churches in Fiji are way off the mark here.The Sacrificial Laws are the ones that have been changed because He is now the ultimate sacrifice.The Ten Commandments still stands! And what happens?None of our churches here in Fiji paid respect to the Laws that was originally written in God's own hand-writting.Peole simply used GRACE as a license to sin!  I'm not a Seventh Day Adventist but I can see them respecting the Day of the Lord while lacking in other doctrinal areas.There are lots of other areas to mention but that is another topic.Christ CONDEMNS THOSE THAT ADHERE TO THE DOCTRINE OF MAN RATHER THAN THE TRUTH OF GOD! He said, “In vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men” (Mark 7:7).

@ Ulaya

You continue to put your foot in your mouth ..... you said NOT to point fingers, look down or condemn anyone yet you've done it yourself in respect of the spiritual condition of the "church in Fiji". I'm not sure who gave you the authority or what are you using as your references to make such a call. Your continual attack on the state of the churches in Fiji leaves us to question where you have gained your spiritual status from to do such a thing. To begin with you're quoting scripture out of context in here and you want to criticize the condition of the churches in Fiji. Look who's pointing fingers now.

"Christ CONDEMNS THOSE THAT ADHERE TO THE DOCTRINE OF MAN RATHER THAN THE TRUTH OF GOD!"

You must have mistaken Jesus Christ for Satan because Jesus doesn't condemn anyone that's Satan's job and they're not about to change vocation any time soon or in the future. Jesus comes to seek and to save that which was lost (Luke 19:10) but Satan come to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10). 

"The apostle is talking about choices here.And everybody will reap the consequences later on in the next life."

Again Ulaya you've misunderstood the scripture and what I'm saying. You don't have to wait to reap the consequences of kava drinking (be it the abuse of it) in the next life, its happening now in this life. Family breakdowns, marriage breakups, absentee parent or spouse, neglect of care of duty to family, unnecessary spending of finance etc the list goes on. This is only the natural stuff the spiritual we haven't touched it yet.

Why do you think I'm saying what I'm saying, because I've couselled, prayed for, done hospital visitation and minister to those whose lives have been destroyed by KAVA. Hopefully I'll say something to them that will encourage them to pick up the pieces of their devastated lives.

If you want to be an effective witness for Christ then you better think twice about consuming alcohol or kava. It's your "choice", I'll leave that with you.

I can see that we are just wasting our time debating with you here.The problem is that you would not even take a time to ponder on some facts that we are trying to get through because it looks like you are already too wise and there is no wrong found in you.There is a saying that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks.Had you been more receptive and try to listen things I meant were how some doctrines stole their way into the churches and are now church doctrines.These doctrines were not present in earlier churches started by Jesus and the apostles like the trinity,rapture and changing of the Lord's day and so on.But I can see that you are already defending them like treasure so good for you.That is what I meant by doctrines of man.

There's no evil in KAVA, but people drinking it. Just the same as alcohol.

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service