Fiji's Family Network
Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit. (Ecclesiastes 7:8) KJV…Continue
Added by Joe Bose on December 29, 2010 at 9:06pm — No Comments
Added by Joe Bose on December 27, 2010 at 11:00pm — No Comments
10. God decided that Adam had too many ribs.
9. God knew that Adam would never go out and get a new fig leaf when the old one wore out.
8. God knew that Adam would never remember to take out the garbage.
7. God knew that Adam would neglect to feed the dog.
6. God knew that Adam would never wash the dishes or wash the rug.
5. God knew that if the world was only populated by men, they would all die of malnutrition.
4. God knew that, as…Continue
Added by Joe Bose on December 22, 2010 at 5:42pm — No Comments
JESUS, THE MAN WHO CHANGED HISTORY AND THE WORLD
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 09 : 06
The child is called "Immanual" God is with us. As Christians, we confess that he is the creator of Heaven and Earth and yet we are living in his world. Wondeful, Counselor, who…Continue
"TO HAVE THE BEST HEALTH IN LIFE" You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Au na vakavinavinaka vei kemuni; ni sa ka rerevaki ka vakurabui na noqui bulibuli.) Psalm 139: 13, 14 "COME WHAT MAY." Wilma Rudolph, an American / African woman athelete who represented USA in the Rome Olympic Games; and won 3 gold medals in the 100, 200 and 400 metres, at the age of 20 years. Born in 1940 and was crippled by…Continue
Added by Inoke Raikadroka on December 17, 2010 at 6:19am — No Comments
TO HAVE THE BEST HEALTH IN LIFE:
........ Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as, "Thou mightest receive thy sight and be filled with the Holy Ghost." (Mo rai rawa, ka vakasinaiti ena yalo tabu.)
Paul, a man created and called by God changed the whole world. His way to Damascus to destroy and slaughter the…Continue