Fiji's Family Network
TO HAVE THE BEST HEALTH IN LIFE
When you reap your harvest in your field and forget a sheaf you shall not go back to get it, it shall be left...When you gather the grapes of your vineyard, do not clean what is left, it shall be for the alien, the orphan, and the widow.
Deutoronomy 24 : 19 - 21
When Ruth and Naomi found themselves widowed, homeless and hungry, they survived by gleaning in the Fields of Boaz. Showing the…Continue
1. Quit arguing with people about the same old foolishness! Respect their position and keep it moving!
2. Quit telling people your secrets when you know they are not going to keep them! And if you keep telling them, then quit getting mad when they tell your secrets!
3. Quit trying to pull people on your journey who don't want to travel with you. Either they believe in you and value you...or they don't!
Added by Cyril Karau on February 19, 2010 at 1:30am — No Comments
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier.
2. Prepare for the morning the night before.
3. Avoid tight-fitting clothes.
4. Don't rely on memory. Write it down.
5. Practice preventive maintenance.
6. Make duplicate keys.
7. Say "no" more often.
8. Set priorities in your life.
9. Avoid negative people.
10. Use time wisely.
11. Simplify meal times.
12. Make copies of important papers.
13. Anticipate your needs.
Added by Tinai Zach on February 6, 2010 at 8:47am — No Comments
Added by Inoke Raikadroka on February 3, 2010 at 7:29am — No Comments
Added by Amy Biumaiwai on February 2, 2010 at 4:33am — No Comments