i want to know how it all started

Views: 234

Replies to This Discussion

legend has it that the flower sprouted from the tears of a broken-hearted maiden, a marama ni ca'au of course. for me, personally, it is a living testimony of the power of love...romantic but real
I JUST HEARD FROM MY DAD, THAT THE TAGIMOUCIA FLOWER IS HARD TO FIND AND HARD TO GET.
AU VAKABAUTA NI YACA,NA QORI E TUKUTUKU JIKO VEI KEDA
E DUA SARA NAI TUKUTUKU LEVU VEI KEDA KECEKECE SARA NA LEWE NI VANUA NI VANUA O VIJI.
NA TAGIMOUCIA......SE TAGIMOUCI AU.
KA AU RAWA NUI KAYA E KE,,,,,,NA GAGADRE JITOBU NI DUA E GADREVA SE VINAKATA ME TUKUNA NA KA E JIKO I YALO.
SE VIA KAYA JIKO GA NIU VIA LAKO VATA KEI IKO,E NA VANUA O LAKO KINA.
AU VIA LAKO TALEGA KINA.
VOSA I JISU E KAYA NE.....TAGI MAI VEI AU ...E NA ROGO MAI KOYA
E NA QAI VAKATAKILA VEI KEDA................
AU VAKABAUTA NI NA VAKAVURE VAKASAMA VEI KEDA NA WILIKA.
QO GA E NA TIKINA MAI WAINIKELI.
It has been discovered that the Tagimaucia is a rare and beautiful flower which is found only in the province of Cakaudrove. According to Dr wright, an academic from the Oxford Uni (1989) he agrees that it was found only in Cakaudrove because it is a unique flower that portay the beauty of Cakau and its women. They stand to be the most beautiful women on Fiji Soil and no one would argue about that. If we tend to look at the history of the Hibiscus Festival which portray the local beauties.....majority of the winners are from Cakau......no wonder Dr Wright himself fall in love with the Cakau.

RSS

Discussion Forum

anything about hotspring 1 Reply

Started by DVAHQUIN. Last reply by cheenamills Sep 4, 2009.

lets talk about the TAGIMAUCIA flower 4 Replies

Started by Maria. Last reply by Michael Tabua Aug 28, 2009.

© 2018   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service