Many have been perplexed because sin and it's author, Satan, still exist. Some even charge God for the responsibility for it since He permitted sin. God is good, merciful and all-powerful but He is also love. Each created being was endowed with freedom of choice. God wants people to serve Him because they choose to do so and not because they cannot do otherwise.

WHY DIDN'T GOD KILL THE DEVIL, WHEN HE FIRST SINNED AND PREVENT SIN FROM ENTERING THIS WORLD?
1 John 4:8; "God is love"
"The government of God is based on love. If God had destroyed Satan immediately, heavenly beings would have served Him through fear. free moral agents were given time to judge the nature of Satan's rebellion. Hebrews 2:14; "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"
1 John 3:8; "He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."
1 john 3:4; "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."
Christ's life and death exposed Satan's true nature and the results of sin. Thus in the proper time. God will be able to destroy Satan and sin with the consent of the universe.

WILL THE DEVIL BE DESTROYED?
Hebrews 2:14; "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;"
"Since Christ has not yet returned, the time has not come for Satan's destruction. God is permitting Satan to run his course; Furthermore the destruction of the devil will not take place until everyone has had the opportunity to choose accept Christ and live forever. Satan's destruction will take place before the earth is recreated after the second coming of Jesus.

CAN WE BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE BATTLE AGAINST THE DEVIL, IF SO, HOW?
Ephesians 6:10,11; "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Read Ephesians 6: 12-18; where the apostle talks of the necessity of putting the entire armor of God. It is made up of seven parts and is the assurance of victory. It consists of truth righteousness, the gospel of peace, faith, salvation, the Bible and prayer.

HOW CAN WE OVERCOME THE DEVIL'S TEMPTATIONS?
James 4:7; "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." and Philippians 4:13; "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
You can live right eventhough the devil is constantly around to tempt. But how? You can be victorious by surrendering your will to Christ. Take courage Christ was tempted in all points, yet he never sinned. There is victory over the devil by following the found in Isaiah. Isaiah 45:22; "Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else."

CONCLUSION
God's original purpose will one day be fulfilled. There will be a sinless world. God's hand has been placed upon the nations as the Bible says in Isaiah 14:26,27; "This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations.
27 For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?"
As the conflict between Christ and Satan continues God's purpose and plans for man is being developed. Read John 3:16,17. Put your will on God's side for victory over sin "because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isaiah 14:12-15; "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

What does this text mean, the devil is something you should not ignore, and try to understand the study as well.
To Pete

Thank you for your input my brother if you see in the above text (Isaiah 14:12-15), it clearly states that God did not give Satan and his allies that role, Lucifer chose and desired to be an enemy of God. He wanted to be like God to be exalted. Just to correct you on that my brother. God bless you. Have a blessed day.
Satan went up to heaven to ask God. It was not Gods intention and he proved to all heavenly beings that he is a God of his words, Ask and it shall be given, Knock and it shall be opened and seek and ye shall find.
If God did not say yes to Satan, Satan would or will accuse him cause he is the accuser, isn't it? One love, bless and respect.
That is the Great controversy, ka na qai tinia ga ni sa lesu mai o Jisu me mai veivueti....Amen baraca for ur input...God bless you.
Na Kalou e tu vei koya na kaukauwa me vakamatea na Tevoro but He did not do that!!!Y? Na Kalou e via raica na kaukauwa ni nodrau digidigi na Vuda. E via raica na kalou se vanua cava e rau na digidigi kina; me rau digitaka na kau ni bula se na kau ena kilai kina na ka ca kei na ka vinaka.

Ke sa vinaka tu na ka kece e delai vuravura ko keda eda na lotu vakaveidabui. So God give us the freedom of Choice...you can choose what ever you want....

Kevaka ko via kila na vinaka ni vinaka e dodonu mona raica mada na ca ni ca!!!!

Na vuna e sega ni cemuria kina na tevoro na Kalou ena i matai ni gauna baleta ni via raica na kaukauwa ni nodrau digidigi.
That topic sounds like you're finger pointing The Lord!!

To me I believe that satan forced its way in!He was cast in the darkness for rebellion against God!
From there he worked his way in to Adam & Eve.

God didn't allow that! I refuse to accept that!!!Satan found his way in!

The story of Job is a different kettle altogether compared with Satan in the garden.!!
Why did God permit Sin?

I have just been watching a dvd of Benny Hinn's interview of Dr Myles Munroe's Kingdom Vision. The interview was done in 2004 or 2005.

That's where i heard the answer to the question "why did God permit sin?" or even why does God allow all the bad things to happen in the world - the wars, the rapes, murder, robbery etc etc...

Dr Myles Munroe has explained that the answer lies in Genesis Chapter 1 verses 26, 27 & 28....

This is where the famous verse is whereby God creates man in his image and likeness. Immediately after that God says "let them rule over the the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky....over all the earth.....". God reiterates mans rulership powers over the earth in verse 28 as well.

According to Dr Myles Munroe's interpretation of these famous verses - God gave authority/rulership over the earth to man/human beings. Man/Human Beings - being a spirit (God's image & likeness) in a dirt body (physical body made from dust) - therefore the only legal authority/ruler on earth is a spirit in a dirt body - a Human Being. Dr Munroe goes on to explain that as a human being - we already have authority/rulership over the earth.

To answer the question - Why did God allow/permit sin? If God were to descend to earth to stop the snake (which was the devil/satan (evil spirit) in a dirt body), he would be breaking/going back on his original word which was only human beings had rulership/authority over the earth. We all know that God cannot go back on any of his words - his word is Law even unto himself. God kept his word and integrity by not descending in his spirit form to stop the evil spirit in a snake body from tempting Eve.

Dr Myles Munroe's interpretation of these particular verses in Genesis is just explosive, eye opening & motivates us to pray and be confident!

He goes on to explain that is why, in every case in the bible where God has intervened on earth, he has needed a human to be his vessel - a fine example is of Moses...when Moses complained that he couldn't speak, God said i'll do it for you - JUST GO and free my people for i have heard their cries. The whole bible is filled with examples of God's vessels doing God's work.

The ultimate sacrifice for full restoration to be able to correct the sin at the Garden of Eden happened around 2000 years ago, when God himself came in human form through Jesus Christ - the rest we all know.

God Bless you all.
That makes sense to me A.Cama. But to say that God permits sin or allow the devil to be inclusively in or part of his plan during creation is a no no to me!

I saw satan as evil and cunning and his purposes is to find his way in all things Godly and sinned it!
This is the work of the devil himself and God forbids!

God never permits or allow satan to freely help himself on his people!The Lord protects his people ,satan destroys!
Go back to the study guide on the discussion itself and you will be able to understand the purpose of God's plan and his passion.
The study guide you put together here is God's rescue plan for mankind.

Why the Lord didn't eradicate evil and his followers in the first place is something that no one will ever know but him only.
As far as I understood, they were cast out!! Not wipe out!
Satan or evil will continue to do what he is here for,to deceive us all.This is his will. Not Gods!

Even the Lord has a ultimatum for us,repent and go back to him or go down with satan!
Again I say,satan is not a testing block for man! God never permits sin!

Hey guys..........I'm not yelling(lolz)
Merry xmas to you all and a ...................HAPPY NEW YEAR(now I'm yelling!!)lolz
That is the prove that he permitted sin, he knew Satan's desire even before Satan convinced the fist angel in heaven because God knows every secret desires of all his created beings but he allowed Satan and his rebel squad to carry on with theirs desires and gave them chance to repent but they chose not to.
That is is how he permitted sin to take place, Satan and his troops decided not to repent, they were all driven out of Heaven by Michael (Jesus Christ) and his angels and also the plan of salvation came into effect.
There we go SLICK. I think we can narrow everything up to God ,Sin & Satan.

That is where I beg to differ! You clearly stated it. God gave them the chance to repent but didn't allow them to carry on with their sinful desires.
The desire to act against God is theirs alone.

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service