Why Are There So Many Splits in the Churches Today?

Views: 1338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that the reasons are obvious. There are some churches who will see differently on issues in the Bible and therefore form a new church. Another is sibling rivalry as all protestant churches branched off from a mother church.

Congregation cant take it anymore on what is required of them to give especially Soli, etc.
Levu nai tala2 va qara makala
wahahahaha @ fiji me, totaly agree

Because everybody is trying to build their own church,when The Lord Jesus said it very clearly to Peter in Matthew 16  vs 18... Upon that Rock ( upon that revealaion) I am going to build my Church...Now everyone is trying to build their church, their own way...thus ending up splitting...because God is not allowed to build...Jesus Has provided Gifts...( Spiritual, Motivational and Ministerial Gifts ) to help build His Church...Yet because of deteriorating of Godly standards amongst the churches,a lot of Flesh,jeolousy crips in..insecurities amongst the leaders, all the fleshy stuff begins to take shape and controls the show....splitting up is the only solution...

UNLESS GOD BUILDS THE HOUSE THEY LABOUR IN VAIN.............vinaka......Emele for the question....GOD BLESS.........JN

Today we have hundreds of Churches because people try to interpretate the Bible,instead of letting the Bible interpretate itself.

“Instead of acknowledging the truth, repenting of the sin, having it legally justified by the blood of Christ, men seek to justify their own acts by perverting the sacred and holy Word of God...thats why.

Your Bible clearly declares, first and foremost, that “no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation” (2 Peter 1:20).

It further declares that “all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16)....Many split bcoz we dont want to be corrected by the Bible when we wrong..we just a IGNORANT.

Sa levu na lotu kei na kenai tala2 Sara tu qo era sa mata2 I lavo kei na yalewa tabu Saka yani

II TIM 4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

The churches today have no Revalation!! instead they inject their own doctrine to suit themself ..come out from Her from the Big Mama, you denomination is not from God or you perish at the end time which is now..you were come out of her now you going back to her to partake sin with her, thats why the churchs is dead they kick the word out from the church, they think that they are rich less they no that they a poor,naked and blind come out from her my people ..any denomination you name it they are dead.

ra split ga e na levu ni LASULASU sa tu kina......ya ga na ka e rawa ni tukuni......LASULASU....

qo koya nai talatala koya parofisai con tiko......tu tale tu na da......bula tale na qalai talatala....hahhaahahahaha.......con taki cei tiko na bokola o koya

EMENI RT SAVULA....NA DINA ENA DINA GA

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 7 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by NiteDrox Jul 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service