Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666!

Revelation 13:18; "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Can someone please elaborate on that?

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE TEXT PROPERLY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Revelation 13:1-18; "1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Views: 6912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Moses talking about the Ten Commandments said that God aaded nothing more unto it.

"These words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me." Deuteronomy 5:22

Now centuries later, even after Christ was taken into heaven or in the days of the Apostle Paul, he said that there was still nothing added unto the Ten Commandments.

"Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it bebut a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto." Galatians 3:15

So the Sabbath of God is still the Seventh Day of the Week.

SDA have little understanding of the Law especially the TWO TABLETS, Jesus summed it up as the 1st one Love God 2nd one Love your Neighbour, you can't even satisfy fully the demand of that Law, doesn't matter how hard you try, you break one you break all. 

In the first Tablet contains two important laws, the first three is known as a DECREE, !, 2 and 3 All directed to the worship of the only TRUE GOD. That is a LAW that cannot be altered or changed.

The 4th Commandment is a COVENANT - Covenant is a LAW that yet to be fulfilled, that is why the 10 Commandments is always known as the TERM OF GOD'S COVENANT. It is like a term of an agreement set by two parties to work together towards the future. Jesus fulfilled that on Calvary, they way SDA understood it Jesus fulfill that by just following the law. JESUS said IT IS DONE when He was on Calvary, so everyone who might believe Him shall be saved.

The only way you can fulfill all the requirements of the Law in the 10 Commandments is by giving your life fully to Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior. By having faith in Christ will justify before God and your faith in Christ will be credit to you as righteousness.  

I'm not a Seventh Day Adventist.

Secondly the Fourth Commandment is not a covenant. It is part of the Love towards God that Jesus talks about. The Sabbath belongs to God and God wills it that we are to observe it. 

This is a very serious problem that you are following something you don't understand.

Then put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law, which I will give you.

Place the cover on top of the ark and put in the ark the tablets of the covenant law that I will give you.

There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.

Hang the curtain from the clasps and place the ark of the covenant law behind the curtain. The curtain will separate the Holy Place from the Most Holy Place.

Put the atonement cover on the ark of the covenant law in the Most Holy Place.

In the tent of meeting, outside the curtain that shields the ark of the covenant law, Aaron and his sons are to keep the lamps burning before the Lord from evening till morning. This is to be a lasting ordinance among the Israelites for the generations to come.
You said it is not a Covenant and the Bible says it is, have you ever heard of "COVENANT BOX" or "ARK OF COVENANT"?

The Ten Commandments itself is the Covenant. Not only the Fourth commandment as you stated above Waqa.

I thought you said it's not? You're contradicting yourself. I think you refuse to accept that the Covenant is what Jesus came to fulfill, we no longer rest on the day but in Chist. 

Looks like you don't understand what you stated above.

You said the first three commandments ia a DECREE while only the fourth is a COVENANT. Wilika tale nomu comment cake.

The Ten Commandments(whole)is a binding covenant according to God FOR ALL GENERATION.

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE ,AFTER JESUS THAT THERE WAS NO MORE HUMAN GENERATION?

No matter how hard you tries to defend this pagan sabbath, the Catholic church itself said it is a mark of their authority! It is not biblical!

Look at my comments and yours and you can tell the difference. Yours is full of theory and dogma while mine is centered on Jesus Christ, and that was the main purpose of the Law.

Your Doctrine lead you to believe that the Catholic is making the world to worship Sunday, and anyone worships Sunday have the mark of the beast and anyone Worships on the Sabbath has the SEAL OF GOD and seal of God is 7. Which is not what the Bible teaches. The level of hypocrisy of those who teaches that, it's unbelievable because while  they believe that at the same time they use all the Hymns that was composed by people that worships on Sunday. 

If your comments are centered on Christ,everyone can see you are fighting for the opposite. Christ observed God's Sabbath. You observed the Sun's day.

Jesus fulfilled the Law. You broke the Law. 

"Howbeit in VAIN do they worship me, teaching FOR DOCTRINES THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.

For LAYING ASIDE THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD, ye hold the tradition of men, asthe washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

And he said unto them, FULL WELL YE REJECT THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD THAT YE MAY KEEP YOUR OWN TRADITION." Mark 7:7-9

You bringing Catholic and Pagan into this which nothing to do with what I shared. Leviticus 23 it says Sabbath you rest but the day after the Sabbath you bring your offering unto the Lord. The day of Pentecost falls on Sunday. 

It is SDA theory that led by White that came out with theory about sabbath keeping, nothing to do with worship. Sabbath it just a day of rest and not the only day of worship as SDA and COG claimed. 

TI did said that the first 3 commandments it is a Decree only 4th commandment is a Covenant. Jesus said this law speaks about me. We don't see the name of Jesus on the 4th Commandment. But it definitely speaks about Jesus because real rest comes from him and the day is only a shadow of things to come.

RSS

FORUM

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 27 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Tawake Jun 19.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30.

What Exactly Is Grace According To The Bible? 100 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Apr 28.

MINING ROYALTY FAIR SHARING MODEL 4 Replies

Started by HON..DE..RAJ in World Issues. Last reply by Tevita Bolekinaivalu Masi Mar 24.

Antichrist 39 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 20.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 7 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Sione Jan 19.

© 2018   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service