Who Is The First Person You Call When You Have A Bad Day?

bestfriend?husband/wife,GF/BF,LASA I TUBA?LOL

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mom,,,,,,,,,eventhough she won't understand much,,,loz but she's always eager to ear,,,lolz
hehe Bad day? Hmmmm.....I most likely just whisper a call up to the good Lord, throw my burdens off to him, and ask for strength to continue the day with a positive spirit, that is full of joy. :)
I call the phsyciatric nurse lol

i got an iteration of that on my refrigerator, bring your troubles to god, he's up all night anyway :)
hhmm bad day??...i call my hubby even though he's on the other side of the globe....and vice versa...
A bad day for me may be turned into a most wonderful day by turning to God in humility in the name of Jesus Christ. I realize I am instantly feeling better as His Sprit permeates my soul asI draw closer to Him.

I do a few other things like studying and ponderingthe scriptures.
Listening to uplifting music.
Share experiences and testimonies with loved ones and friends.
Forgetting myself in the service of those less fortunate.
Letting myself realize that it's not the end of the world and that there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
I call on Jesus! :)

There is Power in His name.
Peace only God can give.

THANX +679.

I remember that this day can only last 24 hours. Tomorrow is new and fresh, and though our problems may not have disappeared, we have the opportunity to make the most out of what comes our way.

YES....Pray or meditate. Many people find relief in consulting a higher power after encountering a stressful situation or difficult day.

Seek solitude. Sometimes the cure to a bad day is simply giving yourself a time-out. We all need alone time, and seeing that many bad days are because of other people in our lives, spending some time alone can be highly therapeutic.

AND taking a walk...or a jog, or a run. Exercising sure can help bring down stress levels caused from a bad day. Sometimes all it takes is a 10-20 minute power walk around the block or up & down the street to make you feel a little better after a hard day.

Wishin you an awesome week!!!
mmm bainimarama..mmm
husband of course !!!

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service