Relax, chill, talk about what you went thru today at work, sch, church etc, any adventures, dramas u went thru, come in, have a coffee and relax b4 heading home!!

Views: 23472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May I hav a Banana n Strawberry Shake???Ya!!!!
Sure Ms Koroi you my first customer that wanted shake and for that ill give you slices of Strawberry Cheesecake to go with it for your morning tea!!
Thanks so very much for the great hospitality!!!
Wow kemudou sa vakatiri weli na bani funefuneke ra tu iqo,kerea mada e dua na bilo coboi me rau sala vata.
Hahaha mai caka i ke?,Kiti vinaka na veisureti mai.
Hahahahaa, Thanks MZK, free lolo bun for the first 10 customers that come in this morning, will be waiting for that coconut pie Mzk, kaya vei Tamai Baba me rauta na moce me lai vili niu rawa, lol!!
Oileiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mahn... can i have it ol,eh hihihihihhi break taki mada na diet hmmmmmmm yummy Lolo Bun lol...
Voleka tale ni u tagi niu sa raica tu qo na lolo bun...Oilei..sa mai tiri tu walega na noqu weli....!!!!Eu!!Eu!!!
Heres your Coffee and a piece of Carrot cake to take wth you when u go Kayaking, keep up the spirit,, yeah unfortunately main room is closed for now due to the movie- Indecent proposal, lol , Latte for you Aryea and a slice of lemington, slice of purini n a latte for you MZK, looking forward tothat coconut pie tommorow.
Its Friday Morning 7:40am UK time just dropping a tray of parile and lemon meringue pie in the Coffee Bar and taking a hOT Chocolate and heading to work, plis keep the bar tidy,c u in the afternoon, enjoy your day everyone!!
Went to the Cinema last nite to watch Book of Eli, great movie, for you Ladies wearing glasses, some sexy brands names out there, like Escada, Givenchy, Police, Aldiva, Blade, You wll feel confident and look amazing with these glasses and it compliments your personal style, just a tip!!
Wow Paulo, malekao kemudou na buli babakau, rawa niu order yani e so me mai biu vana coffee bar?? dont worry about delivery, i will come personally to pik it up,lol!! Have a Great weekend!! Time Check- 11:30am- UK time!! Baci lala na Coffee shop e dai!!
Can i have some babakau too plis Paulo n Kiti lol....just woke up and i'm so hungry !its 4am friday morning here in Sacramento...meu gunuti rawa bera niu vakaoti moce tale,eh lol

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service