Gospel means GOOD NEWS. Have you ever wondered about the Gospel of Christ. What actually was the main good news of the Gospel.
Putting the radio on or TV on a Sunday and you will likely come to normally hear the pastor saying,"Turn to Jesus,give Him your life and He will give you a new heart and He will cleanse you life,believe in Him,accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior,let Him into your heart"....and so on.
They are preaching about Jesus.
Everywhere you will go it will be the same gospel blaring out even around every street corners!The air will be filled with the Gospel.
BUT is that the Gospel of Christ? Sadly it is not the Gospel that Christ wants us to teach!Going places teaching about Jesus and telling the unconverted to believe in Him is not the Gospel of Christ!That is part of the Gospel but it is not the core of Christ's Gospel. My friends that is the very reason Christ have never returned!Because the true Gospel have never reached the whole world! Strong words but bear with me.
Of course Jesus was with God in the beginning. He came in the flesh and became the Son of God and our Savior and believe me not many realizes that He was also a messenger.He brought a message from God to mankind.His life is not the Gospel!
Jesus warned in Mathew chapter 24 that there will be a lot of false teachers or false prophet in the later days.Jesus actually called them DECEIVERS. Of course they teach about Jesus but they doesn't realize that they are deceived! Or else they would not have been doing so.They are saying Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ but in actual fact they stopped short of proclaiming what Jesus Himself proclaimed!
So, if Jesus’s message wasn’t just about Himself,then what is the true Gospel?
Satan doesn't want you to know that the true gospel that Jesus brought with Him from Heaven gives the solution to our world’s sufferings, frustrations and indescribable evils. It goes so far beyond proclaiming that Jesus was real. But men rejected that Gospel and crucified Jesus for preaching it! Billions today believe on Christ,I mean the whole world have heard about Christ, but do not believe His gospel,because most have never heard it! They have heard of Christ and what He did. But no one has relayed His actual message. And that true Gospel is the solution to your problems, national problems and world problems! It explains how to receive happiness, abundance, fulfillment and eternal life! Yet the vast majority of Christians have never heard the TRUE GOSPEL OF CHRIST!
Paul in a letter to the Galatians was disturbed that there were already false teachers proclaiming a different gospel than what Jesus really taught.They actually created a new church denomination.See it in Galatians 1:6-9. It is just about 20 years from Jesus's resurrection.The seriousness of the matter sees Paul pronouncing a curse on whoever teaches another Gospel be they human or an angel.
Jesus was killed for proclaiming that message or the Gospel,His apostles were martyred and later on the faithful remnant were also killed because of this Gospel.So by the end of the first century AD, Christ's true Gospel was suppressed and was replaced with counterfeit Gospel which have been around the whole world for centuries now. It is now the gospel ABOUT Christ.But the real Gospel OF Christ have yet to reach the whole world.If you study history you will probably have noted that the institution that actually killed the remnant of the early true church was the very one which championed a new gospel.
What Gospel did Jesus preached? Mark 1:14-15, "Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD.And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom OF GOD is at hand: repent ye, and believe the GOSPEL."
JESUS SAID IF YOU WANT TO BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY OR SAVED then we have to believe HIS GOSPEL and not the gospel of man.Mark 16:15-16 says, "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
The message God sent by Jesus Christ was the gospel of the Kingdom of God. Jesus was sent to announce that message. He did not force men to accept it, believe it, or act upon it. He never pleaded with a single person to become converted. He proclaimed the good news of the Kingdom of God, and then left it to God the Father to call, through that announcement and His Spirit, those whom He would select (John 6:44). Christ did not come at that time to convert the world! He did not launch a soul saving crusade. He came to announce the Gospel,the good news,of the coming Kingdom of God!
The gospel of Jesus Christ is not that familiar Gospel about the life and times of Christ. It is Christ’s Gospel,the Gospel He preached. Scripture calls it not the Gospel about God, but the Gospel of God.
Look who Jesus said told Him what to say? John 12:49-50. "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, He gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak."
The Father sent Jesus bearing a special message, the good news of the Kingdom of God. Jesus is God’s Spokesman,the Word that was made flesh and lived, and taught, on this Earth!

Views: 632

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahahah

Ulaya! Do you understand the scripture verses from 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12? Your God Armstrong (Herbert W Armstrong) actually fits into that passage. 

Armstrong had a very authoritarian leadership structure and was similar to the Emperor Nero of Rome. Secondly, Armstrong was filled with agnostic bible teaching as similar to Simon Magus. Study Simon Magus and Nero's character to fully understand it. Simon the Sorcerer had “bewitched” (Acts 8:9, 11) the people of Samaria “with his sorceries for a long time” (verse 11). The people of that city mistakenly assumed that he was “the great power of God” (verse 10). Similarly Ulaya and Armstrong's followers have called him god.

Paul speaks of the man of lawlessness and Joe Bose and I have spoken about Armstrong breaking the Law and continue teaching. Armstrong committed incest, adultery, stealing materials from other church ministry, deception, contaminating the Word Of God, false prophecy, lust of money and the list goes on and on. Armstrong never repented for his lawlessness and portray himself as the coming Eliza......lol.

It is very interesting to note that the next book after Thessalonian is Timothy. Paul writes to Timothy and said;

"Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them; for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. (1 Timothy 4:16) 

Paul was very explicit that your lifestyle must match with the church doctrines so Timothy must keep watch with his lifestyle and doctrines closely. Because, at the end it will benefit him and the hearers of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

So, what about Armstrong? Did his lifestyle matches the Ten Commandments?

Not an iota of the Law..... "you break one, you break all". Armstrong did not break one but broke all of the laws.

Armstrong blood relatives even isolated themselves from him. We will not see the last of him and there will be many others to follow.

Time will tell with you Ulaya..... you will make your move and work from isolation and maybe from home. Since your name is in the the devils payroll list, the demonic spirit is hibernating in you.

Watch the space.

Hahah...Vivita the truth hurts.
Is it a coincident that the 'man of sin' or the 'lawlessness one' appears after a man of God or one who was keeping down or restraining the 'falling away?'
The meaning of lawlessness - contrary to or without regard for the law: lawless violence. 2. being without law; uncontrolled by a law; unbridled; unruly; unrestrained: lawless passion.

Remember Paul is talking about the Church of God in the later days which is our days. God is not talking about the Pentecostal churches.
After the Philadelphian Church era of the Book of Revelation of which Armstrong lead,came the Laodicean era lead by the one who suppressed God's Law. The Tkatches! The MAN of LAWLESSNESS. Who had no regards to the laws of God? Tkatch!

Armstrong upholds the Ten Commandment's. His doctrines falls in line with God's Law. But the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS comes after one who observes the Law according to 2 Thessalonians 2. I pray you read the whole chapter to get the complete picture.
The whole Christian world disregards God's Law. It is just a few who observes Gods Law as commanded by Jesus.
" He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:21.

Ulaya

You are just full of rubbish and have a lot to learn. So I provided you another scripture verse for you to understand the conformity of Paul's words.

Read and digest.

It is very interesting to note that the next book after Thessalonian is Timothy. Paul writes to Timothy and said;

"Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them; for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. (1 Timothy 4:16) 

Paul was very explicit that your lifestyle must match with the church doctrines so Timothy must keep watch with his lifestyle and doctrines closely. Because, at the end it will benefit him and the hearers of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

So, what about Armstrong? Did his lifestyle matches the Ten Commandments?

Not an iota of the Law..... "you break one, you break all".Armstrong did not break one but broke all of the laws.

Watch the space.

Ulaya

Please stop twisting my words to mean something I didn't say. I've shown you the difference between Armstrongism and Christianity.

Vivita and I have also shown you why New Testament Christians don't have to observe the LAW and its Festivals including Passover, Sabbath etc. 

The reason Armstrongism qualifies as a cult because of its UNBIBLICAL nature.

Please pay close attention to the article below.

HOW TO IDENTIFY A CULT

1. Is the group reluctant to reveal all its doctrines on request?
  2. Is it closed to inside and/or outside criticism?
  3. Does it try to promote itself as Christian when major doctrines and practices are not Biblically supported?
  4. Have its teachings been publicly questioned or opposed by recognised Bible Scholars?
  5. Has it been called a cult? (If so, why?)
  6. Have mistakes by past and present leaders been covered up instead of repented of?
  7. Do leaders live a lifestyle inconsistent with the Bible or their own message to members?
  8. Have its doctrines changed significantly over the years (and if so, why)?
  9. Are members prevented or discouraged from reading other religious literature?
  10. Do they believe that there are other books or magazines necessary besides the Bible to learn the truth?
  11. Does it deny that complete truth can be obtained just by using the Bible?
  12. Has the leadership claimed special direction from God not available to others in the organisation?
  13. Do they believe that all other Christian groups are false?
  14. Is all dissent seen as evidence of pride, sin or rebellion?
  15. Can the Bible be interpreted correctly only by members of this organisation?
  16. Have they misrepresented the Christian churches and their major teachings?
  17. Are members required to sever all ties with the past?
  18. Does it have an authoritarian structure?
  19. Are people regimented by threats or bribes and disciplined to conform?
  20. Are members obviously exploited financially?
  21. Does it deny the unconditional acceptance of all Scripture?
  22. Does it deny the nature of Christ as fully God and fully man?
  23. Does it deny the Trinity?
  24. Does it deny salvation through personal acceptance of Christ's death on the cross as payment for all our sins?

If the answer is "yes" to ten or more questions, it is almost certainly a cult.

If you require help getting out, please feel free to contact Jubilee Ministries. We will seek to locate a Christian Ministry close to you who will give you the support you require. We have links with many ministries in various countries.

Deceived People Don't Know They're Deceived People

Jesus Christ warns us to "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognise them", (Matthew 7:15-16a). Jesus Christ also warns us that even mature Christians are at risk of deception, (Matthew 24:24). The Apostle Paul warns us to beware of those who preach "another Jesus", and who are empowered by "another spirit" other than the Holy Spirit, and who's gospel is actually bad news, (2 Corinthians 11:4). If you think you cannot be deceived, then you probably already are. What a sobering thought.

Deception is when we believe a lie, about God, about His church, or even about ourselves. Deception misleads us, causes us to follow the wrong course. It uses enticements, and deludes us to accept the false and yet call it "Truth". Deception is not only just one mis-truth - but a whole collection, and usually ends up being empowered by a spirit of deception. Final deception results in a strong delusion.

God in His grace allows us a way out of deception. We've observed the following pattern:

1. God warns us through Scripture;

2. Conviction of the Holy Spirit follows;

3. God sends someone to speak into our lives; if we harden our hearts then

4. the consequences kick-in (we call it God-pressure);

5. The Holy Spirit again convicts of sin;

6. If we continue in the sin of deception, then we aren't taken into the Promised Land. (Revelation 22:15; Galatians 5:19-20, & others)

We need to know enough about groups and practices which claim to be "Christian" to be certain whether they actually are or not. Claiming the title isn't enough.

Dr. Charles Farah wrote, "Whenever that Church or a segment of the Church takes a particular teaching or truth of the Bible, and detaches it from its relation to the total truth, pushing it to its logical extreme, it inevitably results in heresy. Heresy is not latent paganism. Heresy is truth distorted, exaggerated to an intolerable extreme. It is truth out of focus, out of balance with the whole." (From the Pinnacle of the Temple - Faith or Presumption, p41.)

We must never attempt to build a doctrinal basis for action or ministry on an isolated verse, nor to distort it out of it's context. That's what cults do. That's why they are cults - believing heresies which true Christians reject on the basis of Bible truth. We need the totality of Scripture to get true doctrine. Scripture needs to balance Scripture to avoid presumption and false doctrine.

"Nothing is more rigid or more opposed to the Holy Spirit's blessed moving in our age than bad theology. Bad theology says that miracles cannot occur in our century. Bad theology says no Christian can be tortured by a demon. Bad theology says only lack of faith prevents healing," wrote Dr. Charles Farah. (ibid p57)

Major Signs of a Cult

Wrong Doctrine
* Adding to the Bible with other books, publications or revelations
* The Bible is reinterpreted to suit group doctrines
* Denial of the deity of Jesus Christ
* Denial of the deity or personality of the Holy Spirit
* God is reduced to an elevated or evolved man
* Man is inflated with deity-potential
* Salvation is received by doing something (works)
* Repentance of personal sins minimised
* Belief that there are many ways to God
* Belief that there is more than one God
* Belief that they are the only true church
* Belief that their church is the only source of salvation

Wrong Practices
* Questioning of doctrines, leaders etc. discouraged
* One leader or group of leaders always right
* Individuality eroded & group conformity promoted
* Denial of the Priesthood of All Believers
* Information about the group from outsiders discouraged or not permitted
* Contact with family or friends discouraged
* Fear & guilt used to control members
* Group schedules so busy no life outside the group
* Unquestioning obedience expected
* Compulsory tithing plus other offerings only to that group

To Avoid being Deceived by a Cult
* be familiar with what the Bible actually teaches
* have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
* invite the Holy Spirit to be your companion & guide in all things
* be in fellowship with other Christian believers

What about what we might call "Pre-cult Spiritually Abusive Churches?" Can a recognised Christian church fellowship become a cult? The answer is an obvious yes. Is this process preventable? Is it reversible? The answer to both questions is "YES!" How? Such a process will require much prayer and sacrifice, and especially repentance by those leaders who have deviated from the Biblical order. Leaders who don't or won't repent should be removed.

How can we recognise such a "Pre-cult Spiritually Abusive Church?"

Here are some questions which will assist uncovering such a sickness in the Body of Christ.

* Is there any compulsion to attend several group meetings each week?

* Is there guilt if you miss any?

* Are there "inner" and "outer" circles of members, the inner ones being "more spiritual?"

* Are members of the outer circle required to agree to "shepherding," or control/direction by someone in the inner group? (We are not talking of normal discipleship here.)

* Is there pressure or manipulation to give a minimum of 10% of your income only to that church/fellowship?

* Are honest questions about doctrines or practises within the group regarded as "criticism" by leaders?

Look for a genuine Christian church which doesn't put people into bondage, but which equips and sets them free in Christ. The key is to show you how to depend on God, and not the organisation. Ultimately, leaving any group is a decision between God and you, and others should not interfere or manipulate you. Don't become a "Lone Ranger": find a place where you can be blessed with accountability without control, and where there is freedom to grow and mature into all God intends you to be. No one needs "The One True church" but every one of us needs the "One True Jesus Christ".

By JUBILEE-RESOURCES.COM

Quote""""* Is there any compulsion to attend several group meetings each week?

* Is there guilt if you miss any?

* Are there "inner" and "outer" circles of members, the inner ones being "more spiritual?"

* Are members of the outer circle required to agree to "shepherding," or control/direction by someone in the inner group? (We are not talking of normal discipleship here.)

* Is there pressure or manipulation to give a minimum of 10% of your income only to that church/fellowship?

* Are honest questions about doctrines or practises within the group regarded as "criticism" by leaders?""""unquote

Joe I have seen all the above in every Pentecostal churches I have been to in Fiji.
Even the unemployed youths who used to camp in churches are told to fend for themselves or are required to bring at least a 10 kg rice or flour or sugar or get a chicken or bring a bag of cassava even if they steal it,every single day they are in camp when in fact they should be fed through the money collected as tithes.
Where's the tithes money? You go past Chicken Express, MacDonald's,KFCs and many Chinese restaurants, you will see some very nicely dressed people complete with up to neckties with bulging stomachs and some younger upcoming younger men also with protruding stomachs having the best dishes on the planet. Some of them even visited massage palaor with the hope of attaining extra benefits in such visits. Well some are in jail now! Those are places where tithes collected in churches are going to.
Da bau vosa da veiraiyaki rawa Joe.

Ulaya

What other churches and other people do is their business. I'm asking you what Armstrongism is notorious for and how it misinterprets the scriptures to deceive people.

The cult status still stands and you haven't given a reasonable explanation to convince us otherwise.

Can you do that without bidding around the bush?

You accusing Armstrong without taking out the logs from your eyes.
Armstrong teachings are all biblical while yours reeks of paganism!

Ulaya

Then how do you explain these logs in Armstrong's teaching that defy the scriptures:

The Errors Of Armstrongism

Jesus said, “You must be born-again.” (John 3:7)

“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9)

Armstrongism is a strange mixture of faiths. The Worldwide Church of God, also known as the Church of God, International, was founded by Herbert W Armstrong and continued by his son, Garner Ted Armstrong. Herbert stated in the ‘Plain Truth’ magazine (July/August 1973) that ‘the work going on from the Ambassador College and the Worldwide Church of God, is the only work on earth proclaiming the very Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world in great power’. The Armstrong’s actually believe that from the death of the apostles until Armstrong began his church in 1934, the true Gospel was lost and he restored it. They also believe that Herbert Armstrong was ‘the Elijah that was to come’. He certainly was not because Jesus told us that John the Baptist was the one who came in the Spirit and power of Elijah. For more information, read ‘John the Baptist was Elijah’ on this website.

A man named Ronald Weinland believes he is one of the end-time prophets spoken of in Revelation. He is not because the two witnesses are Jewish men from Jerusalem. We regard that as delusions of grandeur. As we do a study of this cult, we will see that there are many other glaring errors in their doctrine. Like all cults, as people cluster around a certain leader or false prophet, erroneous facts come to light. Without fail, every false prophet leads others to believe that he and only their particular followers have the last word from God, and light is found only within their organisation – all else is darkness.

The Bible speaks clearly about such beliefs and tells us not to accept them. One such scripture can be found in Galatians 1:9; ‘As we said before so I now say again: If anyone is preaching to you a Gospel different from that which you received from us, let him be accursed (doomed to eternal punishment)’.

Ephesians 4:25; ‘Therefore, rejecting all falsity and being done with it, let everyone express the truth with his neighbour, for we are all parts of one body’.

Although the Christian church is divided into many man-made segments – such as Baptists, Evangelicals, Anglicans, Catholics, Presbyterians, Pentecostals etc, all have the one steady basic belief – that Jesus was born as a man to die for our sins and did so with great victory, defeating death when He was raised from the dead. Believing that, makes us all part of the one body of Christ. Not one of the above mentioned denominations is better than another and all genuine believers will enter the Kingdom of God set up by Jesus, regardless of what building they choose to fellowship in.

Armstrongites believe that they will become gods, and this idea of created men or angels wanting to become like God, or ‘as gods’ is not a new idea. It is the age-old blasphemy taught by the devil to the gullible. Eve was challenged by this same thought in Genesis 3:4; ‘You shall not surely die, for God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like God …’ Isaiah 14:14 records Lucifer saying, “I will be like the Most High.” That arrogant attitude had him thrown out of heaven forever.

Not only do Armstrong publications discuss subjects like ‘What it means to be equal with God’ (Tomorrow’s World, April 1971), but the same article goes on to promise Armstrong’s followers that they will some day advise and counsel God Himself! Revelation 5:10 promises Christians that we will be joint-heirs with Christ as kings and priests but we will never, ever be gods. There is only one true God revealed in the pages of the Bible and there is no one equal to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They alone are worshipped; all others worship Them. In Isaiah 48:11 the Lord says, “I will not give My glory to another.” And in Isaiah 44:6 He says; “I am the First and the Last and besides Me there is no God.” Isaiah 45:5; “I am the Lord and there is no one else; there is no God besides Me.”

Without fail, every cult denies salvation is by grace alone, through faith and Armstrongism is no exception. They substitute a ‘works program’ designed to have their followers look to their organisation for salvation rather than to our Saviour, Jesus. This is in spite of the clear words written in Ephesians 2:8 & 9; ‘For it is by free grace that you are saved through faith, and this salvation is not of yourselves but it is the gift of God; not because of works lest any man should boast’. We cannot be saved through works. We mortal humans simply cannot work out our own salvation. We depend entirely on God the Father, and His Son Jesus. Good works should certainly follow salvation but works are not a condition of salvation because it is free!

Armstrong’s have corrupted the term born-again. Jesus fully explained in precise detail what being born-again means in John 3:1 to 21. Armstrong teaches his followers they are not born again until the resurrection and expect them to believe they are to live out their lives as ‘embryo’s’ and are not ‘born’ until they die. The devil knows if you keep waiting until your death before you attempt to be born-again, then he has got you for eternity and he knows it! There is not one verse in the Bible that can back up Armstrong’s theory. As genuine born-again believers, Christians can point out scriptures like; ‘But as many as did receive Him, He gave the authority to become the children of God, that is, to those who believe in His name’ (John 1:12). ‘You have been born-again, not from mortal seed but from One Who is immortal, by the living Word of God’ (1 Peter 1:23). There is also the second scripture written on the top of page one of this text taken from Romans 10:9. Our born-again experience occurs when we receive Christ, many years prior to our resurrection.

Further to this, Colossians 1:13 tells us our transformation into the Kingdom of God is immediate – at our conversion. ‘The Father has delivered us out of the kingdom of darkness, into the Kingdom of the Son of His love’. Note it is written in the past tense!

When we are saved, we are already living in the Kingdom of God, right now. Jesus also spoke in the past tense in John 5:24; “I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words and believes in Him Who sent Me, has eternal life and he does not come into judgement but he has already passed over out of death into life.”

Armstrongism also denies the bodily resurrection of Jesus, teaching instead that He was raised as a ‘spirit’ being. Jesus already refuted that in Luke 24:37 to 39; ‘But they were so startled and terrified because they thought they saw a spirit. And Jesus said to them, “Why are you troubled? See My hands and feet, that is I, Myself! Feel Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see that I have’.” Jesus is not a spirit, He is still a Man and always will be a Man. Read 1 Timothy 2:5; ‘For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus’.

One major error of Armstrongism is the denial of the exclusiveness of the triune Godhead, reducing the Holy Spirit to an impersonal force and an ‘it’ while at the same time exalting men to be ‘gods’. That teaching shows the wrong attitude to the Holy Spirit and is blasphemy. The Holy Spirit is a ‘He’ and He is a Comforter and a Teacher. Jesus said so in John 14:26; ‘But the Comforter (Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and He will cause you to recall everything I have told you.” Then 1 Timothy 4:1 & 2 says; “The Holy Spirit distinctly declares that in the latter times, some will turn away from the faith, giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach through the hypocrisy and pretensions of liars whose consciences are seared.”

We are not to quench (suppress or subdue) the Holy Spirit (1 Thessalonians 5:19). We are not to grieve (offend, vex, sadden) the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30). Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and called Him ‘Father’ (Luke 10:21). Let’s see what Jesus says about having the wrong attitude to the Holy Spirit; “Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this world or in the world to come (Matthew 12:32).” “Whoever speaks abusively against or maliciously misrepresents the Holy Spirit can never get forgiveness, but is guilty of an everlasting trespass (Mark 3:29).” “And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit (that is whoever intentionally comes short of the reverence due to the Holy Spirit) it will not be forgiven him; for him there is no forgiveness (Luke 12:10).”

Armstrongism has other doctrinal errors designed to keep his followers isolated from their families, friends and the true Christian body, to make their members dependent on the cult group for all their social life. All of these errors in doctrine can be corrected by simply studying the scriptures, which are the God-breathed words of the Lord (2 Timothy 3:16).

No cult has the answer to salvation and following a cult will result in misled people going to a lost eternity. Only accepting Jesus as our Lord and Saviour and accepting His sacrifice on the cross for all mankind will result in an eternal life with God the Father, His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit Whom God sent to us after Jesus ascended into heaven (John 14:26; John 20:22 and Acts 2:1 to 4).

Amen and God bless you.[1]

Quote""""Ulaya
Then how do you explain these logs in Armstrong's teaching that defy the scriptures:""""unquote

Joe there is simply nothing wrong at all with those teachings by Armstrong!
It is just that you simply cannot understand it. You are not called! You are deceived into believing lies thus you are not ready to receive the Truth.

The quickest way to discern it is that Armstrong taught the observance of God's Sabbath and God's Holy days while you observed the sabbath of Baal the Sun God and Easter. Both have nothing to do with Christ or God. You observed Christmas and Easter. You are way out if God's called out ones! You are not qualified for God's Church Joe. You are blind to God's Truth!

Ulaya

Really then why did Armstrong's people put out a statement like this:

“As Herbert Armstrong criticized traditional Christianity, he also attracted criticism. Many people considered him to be the leader of a heretical cult. Today, the leaders of this denomination reject Armstrong’s doctrinal errors. We acknowledge that our errors were deep and serious….”[1]

The Gospel of Christ
@ Tawake

RSS

FORUM

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 21 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by viliame nabobo Nov 9.

MINING ROYALTY FAIR SHARING MODEL 3 Replies

Started by HON..DE..RAJ in World Issues. Last reply by Iliesa Oct 24.

Antichrist 37 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Sep 26.

talanoa mai Ovalau ni Cyclone Winston

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Sep 22.

PASTOR RAPERS... 10 Replies

Started by Anare Cama. in World Issues. Last reply by jokerr Aug 25.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 6 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by malakai Bitu Keni Aug 24.

Veisureti ni vuli vosa vakaViti - Online

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Aug 22.

Britain Out Of European Union As Prophesied! 44 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 17.

© 2017   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service