Hope everyone is looking forward to the world Cup.

RUGBY WORLD CUP SEVENS 2013 - MEN'S TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE

Pools

Pool A

Pool B

Pool C

Pool D

Pool E

Pool F

Australia    

South Africa

Samoa           

New Zealand

Fiji

England

France        

Scotland

Kenya        

United States   

Wales

Argentina

Spain

Russia

Zimbabwe

Canada

Tonga

Portugal

Tunisia

Japan

Philippines

Georgia

Uruguay  

Hong Kong

Respect, humility and tactically-sound aggressive plays, to just do/attack/defend/possess/gain ground and in sync as a Team ~ Our win.  Listen not with their physical ears, but with their mental and instinctual hearing ~ Be certain;  Be ready!

Who do you think is gonna take it and why??

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vinaka VB..Fiji will win, because we always come out as Champion in tournaments as for the 7s Series we are always not consistent...faya Viti 

vinaka Waisea. check the attched pool game shedule wat say??.

!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

Step up again in the WORLD CUP.....

Nothing is impossible....!!!GO FIJI GO....

thanx Jamilla ...

The current IRB series has been tough. I know Dere and the boys will have a strategy. They need to look at the draws and choose the best route to the Finals (from the quarters). No need to win by big margins in the pools unless it is the only option to better 'position' themselves in the tournament. Utilise the bench carefully to avoid injuries. Bear in mind, its our first time in Russia, so the weather and the crowd will have an impact. Boys need to relax before the game so that they approach the game with 'controlled aggression' . Other teams will use it against us. Particularly NZ, SA and even England. Someone has to keep stats on the boys (individually) from the first day. Well I guess Dere has these covered. I have FAITH! Good Luck Viti!

It's hard to predict but I'll put my best wishes on the Fiji team.I was thinking of New Zealand but the home team comes first.

Vinaka all and a big vinaka vakalevu to you VB for posting up this blog where we members of this web are welcome to jot down our ideas as we awaits for the kick off where our very own Fijian Rugby Warriors will once battle it out again in the seven's arena and not forgetting our Fijiana Team with the services of Mr Wainiqolo as their coach. Just my 5 cent piece I salute Mr Dere and the selectors for the team selection and it was good to know that the coach himself express his views upon the selection being made. But apart from that I have faith in the team as a whole and they can do wonders in Moscow along with Lepani Botia as the captain I do congratulate him for that. So what we can do as for the rest of us.....rally our support for the team by praying for them and sending them our best wishes and be a good spectator whether we are going to be watching from our own homes with our TV or if you are lucky enough to be at the grounds......with that one only money talks....lol....so show your support by wearing white or blue T-shirt during the games ..... 

vinaka!

sa qai dua na i tovolevu..e dina na ka eda wilika ni sega ni lai caka na nodratou i-TATAU

If only Team Fiji can stand the weather in Russia then everything will be smooth. I hope it is not damp cos it will be very cold. May the best team wins!

Lets just pray and hope for the best that Fiji will stand tall after that 3 days.Everything has been done and shared amongst them but everything will be decided on the field.Our blessings n wishes are with the team come hail,rain or storm.Lets just rally behind the boys.Go Fiji Go

Vinaka calacala .. na summer mai Rusia e dau katakata, sivia tale nomu dau vosavosa va vuku UKoroi. 
Weather in Moscow is fine ... our prayers wid the Fiji Team.

....GO FIJI GO....

All the best boys nothing is impossible...

Make us proud once again....

Bring back the glory....VINAKA VAKALEVU TEAM FIJI!!!

VINAKA RACAURAVOU!!!

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service