Ni sa bula.

E da vakavinavinaka tiko vei Koini Vakaloloma ni sa bau matataki keda rawa ni na veisisivi ni Goneyalewa Totoka e Vuravura na Miss World 2012.

Ia e vaka e lomatarotaro tale kina vakalevu na lewe i Viti ni a lai meketaka toka o koya e dua na meke ka vakaisulu tu me vaka e dua na manumanu vuka ka vaka toka na lulu (owl)

E veitalanoataki e na bati ni tanoa, kacivaki e na Fiji Sun e dai kei na FBC TV e nanoa na veika e baleta.

NA CAVA E VAKAISULU TU KINA ME VAKA NA LULU?

NA CAVA NA KENA I VAKATAUTAUVATA E NA VEIKA VAKAITAUKEI E VITI?

O KOYA E MATATAKI VITI, NA CAVA E SEGA KINA NI VAKAISULU VAKA VITI?

O CEI E DAU NI VAKATULEWA ME BALETI KOINI? e VEIVAKAMADUATAKI !!

NA CAVA E VAKAVA TIKO NA TOURISM KEI NA FOREIGN AFFAIRS ME BALETA E DUA NA CALA LEVU QO?

E RAWA NI VAKATOKAI OQO ME "NATIONAL DISGRACE" KA VAKAMADUATAKI KEDA KINA?

Vinaka Koini na tu vakatagane mo kauti keda ki vuravura levu !!

Views: 4542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You've mooted a good point there boso, only that if you are to imagine Fijian meke beats and song, with Indian dancing, that would certainly escalate in a melee. That's why, I'm certain some might agree with me, that the solution could be something entirely different. Maybe, a person like Andhy with the franchise, would consider isolating the races (ethnicities) per pageant year. Make the call-out per year, like a normal modeling search, for a specific look. For example, one year it could just be Indian by ethnicity gals. Another year, the iTaukei with buiniga gals. The following year, for the iTaukei ulubale gals. Then, the pure European with no islander admixtures . The Orientals without islander admixtures. And of course, one for the mixed race Fijian gals, etc. Whatever their blends - enter!! Something also has to be said for the height. It is depressing to see height-challenged gals because they struggle in their outfits. Minimum of 5 ft 8 and a half, without shoes is kind. Maybe he should even state something to this effect:

This is a casting call for the Miss World Fiji Competition 2013. Age 17 - 23 (Proof: Birth certificate/Passport/Voting ID). Single. Never married. Never had children and has never aborted or fallen pregnant. Minimum of 5 foot 8 and a half without shoes. Between 115lbs - 125lbs. An Ashwarya Rai/Halle Berry/Jennifer Lawrence/Jennifer Lopez/Beyonce/Megan Fox look a like, depending on the year, for the specific ethno-type. Must be a graduate or a University student. Or if you are a teenager, must have FSLC, FF7, IGCSE or Le Bac. Please come to casting call, makeup free and bikini ready. If you are a minor (under 21) please be accompanied by your parent or a legal guardian (Provide documentation of proof of guardianship). Venue: XYZ. Time: 1 2 3. Date: 00/00/00. Mode of public transport available to venue: Bus route: Abaca. If traveling by car, cross streets are: 21st Street and avenue D ...

@Danisi. Very scary that - Tadra Kahani lol On a serious note, if it can be choreographed seamlessly, without the usual patch-patch and obvious breaks, which come off as sloppy, then it could work, as a Talent, for a one-woman show. Big kerekere - please no Fiji Azonto. Sa sivia dina na knees. Distracting for all the wrong reasons, especially when the ones who like to do it, have longer upper bodies, and shorter lower torso. Not pretty. And pretty difficult to execute the azonto less the tagane; The most essential part of azonto!!!!! Toso b-oso lolz Me sa maroroi tu ga na azonto, na danisi ka a butakoci mai Brazil, i Ghana. Similar cultures - too much chorochoro.

The afro is not out of fashion where it can not be showcased in a beauty pageant. It's en vogue.

Its beign told the Ms Andhy Blake next custome to Koini will be of a Maina, the bird that can be found all over Fiji....so wait and see ppl the maina dance....sa dri yani...

RSS

FORUM

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 28 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by viliame nabobo on Monday.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30.

What Exactly Is Grace According To The Bible? 100 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Apr 28.

MINING ROYALTY FAIR SHARING MODEL 4 Replies

Started by HON..DE..RAJ in World Issues. Last reply by Tevita Bolekinaivalu Masi Mar 24.

Antichrist 39 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 20.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 7 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Sione Jan 19.

© 2018   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service