I refer to the artcile in the Fiji Sun where FBC CEO questions the selection criteria.

http://www.fijisun.com.fj/2012/08/28/radio-tv-boss-queries-hibiscus...

While I am sure there is a process in place which the organisers will probably follow, I beg to ask the question,

Are organisers transparent in the way they do things?

Are there laws and legislation to guide those to want to stage public competitions?

Can The Hibiscus give the public a spreadsheet of the points gathered by the contestants in each category (plus each judge's scores)?

Views: 2015

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol..too many dramas ..similar to Miss Fiji issue ...

sadly, most girls in Fiji would rather be beautyful than intelligent......and Hibsicus 2012 just proved that...:)

They should keep the fun stuff and ditch all this drama. Is the Crowning of Miss Hibiscus that important? .....I think Fun is fun and people should keep it fun. 

@ Nizzi.........sa leca na fun ni ra sa vinakata na wini, na glory ni sala etc, etc, etc sa fly out the window sara that they joined the pageant 'to support a good cause' or to create more awareness about a cause that they think is important to be taken to that level - this seems to be the standard reply to questions of why they joined the pageant.....

Ni sa yaco tale mai na kisi ni Sala ni Ranadi - sa dua tani tale na veitalanoa - o koya sara ga na part ya...koya sa sega kina ni macala na veika tale e so - sa jaiva tale ga kina na 'cause' that they were championing because the focus was sadly not the cause but the CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 7 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by NiteDrox Jul 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service