Ni sa bula saka

If you do have any Inspiring, Motivating and Encouraging quotes from the Holy Bible, famous people, music,videos, stories ,educating notes, advice etc that has helped and inspired you in some way that you would like to add and share to help and inspire your fellow fijians please feel free to do so.

Vinaka vakalevu and thanks again for contributing .

AT

Views: 3327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Matthew 11:24

My 20 Favorite Encouraging Bible Verses

As I read through each of these verses, I pulled twenty encouraging scriptures that really stood out to me as inspiring.  Here they are in order of where they are in the Bible.

Psalm 23:4  Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 34:8  Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.

Psalm 34:19  The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Psalm 37:4  Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 55:22  Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Psalm 90:17 May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us—yes, establish the work of our hands.

Psalm 103:2-6  Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. The LORD works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

Psalm 119:105  Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

Psalm 121:1-2  I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD,  the Maker of heaven and earth.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 16:3  Commit to the LORD whatever you do,  and he will establish your plans.

Proverbs 18:10  The name of the LORD is a fortified tower;  the righteous run to it and are safe.

Isaiah 40:31  but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Matthew 11:28  Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose.

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Hebrews 2:18  Because he himself suffered when he was tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 John 4:4  You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

People are often unreasonable and self-centered.. Forgive them anyway
If you are kind.. people may accuse you of ulterior motives.. Be kind anyway

If you are honest... people may cheat you... Be honest anyway
If you find happiness... people may be jealous.... Be happy anyway
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow....... Do good anyway

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.. Give your best anyway
For you see.. in the end.. it is between you and God.. It was never between you and them anyway

( Mother Teresa )

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it
Life is beauty, admire it
Life is a dream, realize it
Life is a challenge, meet it
Life is a duty, complete it
Life is a game, play it
Life is a promise, fulfill it
Life is sorrow, overcome it
Life is a song, sing it
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it
Life is an adventure, dare it
Life is luck, make it
Life is too precious, do not destroy it
Life is life, fight for it

( Mother Teresa )

The mediocre teacher tells, the good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates, and the great teacher inspires.The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is success, his influence, his power for good. calmness of mind is one of the most beautiful jewels of wisdom. Most of all, perfection of wisdom and the end of philosophy is to propotion our wants to our possessions. Our ambitions to our capacities, only then we will  be more happier and virtuous people.

Thanks Nui and Rusty .Some more please .

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. - Author Unknown

Don't wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater. - Mary Manin Morrissey

When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. - Alexander Graham Bell

So celebrate what you've accomplished, but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed. - Mia Hamm

If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. - Flavia Weedn

You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream; you've got to get out there and make it happen for yourself. - Diana Ross

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. - F. Outlaw

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. - Groucho Marx

What you are is God's gift to you, what you make of yourself is your gift to God. - Jewish Proverb

Positive Quotes

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

~ Aristotle ~

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."

~Napoleon Hill~

"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them."

~ George Bernard Shaw ~

"People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success."

~ Norman Vincent Peale ~

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."

~ Napoleon Hill ~

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."

~ Leo Buscaglia ~

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."

~ Lao Tzu ~

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."

~ Martin Luther King, Jr. ~

Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it. Today is your lucky day."

~ Will Durant ~

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

~Mark Twain~

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, "This is the real me," and when you have found that attitude, follow it."

~William James~

-Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles.

-Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

-The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome. The hilltop hour would not be half so wonderful if there were no dark valleys to traverse.

-Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain.

-True happiness... is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

~Thank you Hellen Keller for all your inspirational sharing..

The secret to productive goal setting is in establishing clearly defined goals, writing them down and then focusing on them several times a day with words, pictures and emotions as if we've already achieved them.
- Denis Waitley

Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.
- Brad Henry

He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he that loses his courage loses all.
- Miguel De Cervantes

Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises
- Demosthenes

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Aristotle

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- C S Lewis

Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.
- William Makepeace Thackeray

One chance is all you need.
- Jesse Owens

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.
- Anonymous

One that would have the fruit must climb the tree.
- Thomas Fuller

Zig Ziglar
Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is.

Jimmy Carter
You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do

it even better than you think you can.

Robert C. Savage
You can measure a man by the opposition it takes to discourage him.

Andrew Jackson
You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing.

George Horace Lorimer
You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're

going to go to bed with satisfaction.

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never

knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry ( unknown )

Randall G Leighton

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance

like no one is watching.

Erica Jong

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Alexander Graham Bell

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon

the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

~Wishing everyone much love and a blessed good day~

Hoyy i receive it...

~Bula Bond bond..happy that you've received thy blessings

*smile.. Pleasant dreams my dia..

Nynyte Matavuvale

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service