What are your views on gay marriages or same sex marriages...and what are your opinions if Fiji had legalised gay marriages..and what do you think would happen to Fiji if that happened???

#just curious....

Views: 5667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We should LOVE one another no matter a gay, lesbian, a murderer, prostitute  you can name them if your HEART is good and see things through Gods eyes you will see the image of God in people!!

Thank you very much Sue. Thanks Sandy. Truz up samsy.

Oilei Elena U got some stone there... Ha'a tuga va'u kai virihi samsy hina hahahaha

Vinaka Girls :)

That's it Elena. '

LOVE THE SINNER BUT HATE THE SIN'.

signs of the last days

Yes true Samsy, that's the whole reason why Jesus died for us all ...because we are all sinners, and He loves us all....and wants us to have eternal life. So we should see them as how God sees them with godly love and compassion and gentleness, show them the way to Jesus. 

To answer your question Savaira Maka if it is legalised in Fiji?  It might cause confusion so take the higher road and keep God's standards higher, it is good for you.

Hahahaha good on you cool

I have a couple of questions.....

Samsy, can I ask you a question....

You stated that we should "see things through Gods eyes you will see the image of God in people!!"

What is that image of God we see, you are referring to?

A question also for Sue.... (maybe clarify/expand on your explanation)..

You quoted John 8:7 about what Jesus told those who had condemned the woman .....

Unfortunately you did not mentioned the conclusion of that conversation. After the people left, Jesus said something very important to the woman which I believe we should all take heed.....

In verse 11, it says....“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”

Some translations say ...(in the last part) .... "Go and sin no more"

It says nothing about Jesus respecting the "lifestyle" that woman lived!! He basically commanded her to change her ways and not live that life of sin any more

Some are saying..."Love the Sinner and not the sin". If you are not pro-active in persuading that Sinner to refrain from that "sinful" lifestyle, you are basically "loving her/him to death" literally because that will be the unfortunate ending.....

Obedience to the Word of Jesus is very crucial ......Go and sin no more!

I did not say that Jesus respected her lifestyle, but wanted to highlight the fact that he merely stated that we are not the ones to judge . (Matthew 7: 2-4 For God will judge you in the same way you judge others, and he will apply to you the same rules you apply to others.  Why, then, do you look at the speck in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the log in your own eye? How dare you say to your brother, ‘Please, let me take that speck out of your eye,’ when you have a log in your own eye?) 

As a christian we loose out on most of the new souls mainly because we are too busy judging them for their current status and we overlook on the fact that all sins are equal and that all sins  are  repent-able and our LORD with all his Honor and Glory came on earth and dine with sinners.

But then what do I know , I'm just a sinner who just got redeemed :) 

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 12 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Mike Dec 27, 2019.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2, 2019.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12, 2019.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2020   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service