INDEED YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE PAST- BUT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FUTURE! WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING ABOUT OUR PAST THAT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER MADE BAD OR DECISIONS. NOBODY KNOWS THAT BUT ONLY YOU. WE MAY TRY TO HIDE IT OR PRETENT THAT IT WAS NOT THERE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT-EVERY NOW AND THEN IT USUALLY POPS OUT FROM YOUR MIND AND BRINGS FORTH WITH IT ALL THE PAIN, AGONY AND GUILTY CONSCIOUS YOU ONCE HAVE. BY SHARING THAT YOU HAVE ACTUALLY LIGHTEN MUCH OF THAT BURDEN YOU HAVE BUT PLIZ DO NOT SUPPRESS. TRY AND LOOK BACK TO DISCERN WHICH WRONG DECISION OR ACT YOU MADE THAT CHANGES OR TAKE AWAY THINGS YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT HAD YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. YOU CAN USE A DIFFERENT NAME IF YOU WANT TO. I KNOW YOU HAVE ONE-COME ON SHARE IT WITH US!!

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my parents taught me not to liv life with regrets..so what i did was to think first before i did anything that will make me regret in life...so far i'm happy with what i have and have done and i thank ma parents for that.
proberly i jus regret joining this group in the TKL....vaka e na lusi na kabani ena levu ni chaser e voli jiko vei iratou o Tau Lo....wel ka ga ni jamu!!!
nice reply @WS
I have learn not to dwell in the past as my eyes are in the front and not @the back of my head. Yes, there are a lots of regrets, hurts, spoken and unspoken words, things that I should have done and shouldn't have done. I learn to cast them out of my life and mind and move forward.

Today, I am so grateful and so thankful to our heavenly father that I have come to know him @such a time as this, that I can cast all my burdens upon His shoulders and be free from all bondage.
just rephrasing that word above....there are........there were..sorry.
yes...!! its always true that we cannot separate us from our past however it will always be there as a guiding Light to our Future!!!!
Regret ! oh no ...just so pliz to have gone through it !

Be always grateful of what you have and possess because luck and blessings comes only once so appreciate the people in your life because everything happened for a reason because we all have regrets about anything in our life and all we can do is be patient and tell your family and friends you love them everyday and improve on your mistakes and wrong assumption you made then move on..do not hold on to it by worrying about it because it will hold you down forever.. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now. I know i made a great mistake in my life but i have apologised to that person I have hurt and maybe one day she will forgive me..
so If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.
If you have a bad day at work; think of the man who has been out of work for years.
If you despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.
If you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.
If your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.
If you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.
If you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.
If you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!

enjoy life to the max for it comes only once with less regrets....

you are quiet right there and your wife is a lucky girl to have a person like you and i like the way you think and view of life so stay strong rk

RSS

FORUM

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

What Exactly Is Grace According To The Bible? 100 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Apr 28, 2018.

MINING ROYALTY FAIR SHARING MODEL 4 Replies

Started by HON..DE..RAJ in World Issues. Last reply by Tevita Bolekinaivalu Masi Mar 24, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service