Over the week-end I attended a Detox Program at the 'Three Angels Missionary College' at Nacilau Pt in Rakiraki.

It is a little place set against a hilly terrain overlooking the Sea - in the distance floated the little islands of Macuata Lailai & Macuata levu and Malake and a little island whose name I could not get. It was a perfect setting for a program that I believe changes my life for the better

After being unwell for the last 6 months, doctors visits, sick leaves and time off work and living on 6 different types of pills - I took the plunge and attended this clinic and for an overworked workaholic always on the go woman - this was exactly what I needed

The Detox program ran for 4 days or longer if your condition was serious - heart diseases, kidney diseases, diabetes, gastric ulcers etc, etc...You go in feeling very old and tired and about to reach your 'used by' date and you come back rejuvenated and ready to face the world again

I lost 5kgs in 4 days and I have a 21 raw food program that I am following to ensure that I meet my goal of becoming a very healthy person!

No meat, no sugar and no salt, no butter or margarine and down to 2 meals a day - one of fruit and the other of vegetables I know that if I can stick to it faithfully - I will have embarked on my mission to be around when my twins get married and  have children and yes I want to be around to kiss my grandchildren

For all of you folks and friends members of our Matavuvale - this program is a must if you are living in Fiji or if you are abroad and need to detox - this is one of the most effective ways of doing so!! 

Views: 4106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bula Siliona

I only have their phone # 628 2960 or mobile # 945 2703

vinaka

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 8 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by viliame nabobo 2 hours ago.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service