Do you understand your Bible?

Do you know that a third of the Bible is about prophecies?

Do you know that modern nations are also mentioned in the Bible? Nations such as America,Britain, Russia, China, Iran, Canada, Australia and more are named by their ancient names in the Bible and their fates have been foretold thousands of years ago!

And believe your Bible because they are playing out just as prophesied in the Bible? There is no other book as accurate as your Bible!

Did you know that the blessings such as the Greatest single nation bestowed to America and the British Commonwealth of nations was promised to Abraham?

Did you know that The Royal family of Britain is a continuation of the Throne of David?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Next—Military Invasion and Defeat!

Next in time order, beginning chapter 2, the alarm of war: “Blow ye the trumpet in Zion ]alarm ofwar], and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand” (verse 1).

“Therefore also now, saith the ]Eternal], turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the ]Eternal] your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil” (verses 12-13).

AT LAST!—Repentance in Tribulation!

Once God does add these repeatedsevenfold-intensity of corrective punishments on our peoples—when they have had their wealth, prosperity, their land—the birthright and everything they possessed and set their hearts ontaken away from themat lastthey will be humbled and will cry out to God for mercy and deliverance!

Right now God’s warning messageof this terrifying greatest trouble of history is being thundered over the World Tomorrow program intoall parts of the worldas a witness! Multiple millions are reading it in the Plain Truth!

We know only too well that the people as a whole will not heed! We are grateful that God is laying it on the hearts of a few thousand every year to listen (hearken—to use biblical Authorized Version language) and to take it seriously—to repent and come to God through Jesus Christ as Savior.

Yes, a few thousand every year—thousands precious beyond estimate! But not the people as a whole. Not now!

We know full well that the realharvest of our labors in God’s Work, preparing the way for Christ’s coming, is not now! But when everything these peoples have has been taken from them—when they are slaves in foreign lands—when they are cruelly treated, beaten, unmercifully even martyred and put to death—thenmillions of those who remain alivewill cry out to God—will repent—will turn to live God’s wayThatis when the real harvest from this present Work of God will be reaped.

Millions, then, will remember theyheard Christ’s true message overThe World Tomorrow—read it in the Plain Truth!

Then they will say: “That was the true message sent by God after all!” Many will take it lightly now—just as Israelites of old took God’s message to them through His prophets. But when these things really happen—when people realize no one else warned them—then they will know just who are the real false prophets today!Then they will know which is God’s truth!

The pitiful, pitiful tragedy of it! This realization will come too lateto save the many from this repeated sevenfold

punishment! But, for millions, nottoo late for their salvation—for God’s gift of eternal life!

Millions Finally Converted!

Millions Finally Converted!

Notice the prophecies of this very thing! Return for a moment to Jeremiah’s prophecy. The 30th chapter, from which I

quoted, ends with these words: “… in the latter days ye shall consider it.” The prophecy is for our time, now!

Read right on in chapter 31:

“At the same time, saith the ]Eternal], will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. Thus saith the ]Eternal], The people which were left of the sword ]those still then alive] found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when he went to find him rest” (marginal rendering). Or, as in the rsv, “… when Israel sought for rest, the ]Eternal] appeared to him from afar.” Or, as in the Moffatt translation: “… Those who survive the sword shall find grace in the dungeon.” That is, in captivity and in slavery!

Continue, “Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry. … They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way ]God’s law!], wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn ]birthright-holder]. Hear the word of the ]Eternal], O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock” (Jeremiah 31:4, 9-10).

Later Jeremiah was inspired to write: “In those days, and in that time, saith the ]Eternal], the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the ]Eternal] their God. They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the ]Eternal] in a perpetual covenant ]the NewCovenantthat shall not beforgotten. My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds ]professing Christian ministers] have caused them to go astray …” (Jeremiah 50:4-6).

Later in this chapter: “In those days, and in that time, saith the ]Eternal], the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve ]leave as a remnant]” (verse 20).

Hosea Summarizes It

Hosea Summarizes It

This whole matter of Israel’s rebellion against right ways, of God’s driving them out, divorcing them, withholding the bestowal of the birthright for 2,520 years—and of Israel’s final redemption afterthe three additional sevenfold more intense corrective punishments—is summarized by the Prophet Hosea.

But Hosea also becomes very concise, direct, and specific in detailing Britain-America’s national attitude right now!

To picture this whole course of infidelity, rejection, withholding of blessing, extreme correction, and final awakening of Israel, God directed the prophet to marry a whore—to picture what Israel was to God. She bore him a son. God instructed Hosea to name the sonJezreel, meaning “God will disperse. For God said, “… I will … cause to cease the kingdom of the house of Israel. … I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel” (Hosea 1:4-5). The kingdom—the government—did cease at the Assyrian captivity—721-718 b.c.

Hosea’s harlot wife conceived again, and bore a daughter. God instructed that she be named “Lo-ruhamah,” meaning “no mercy” for, saith God, “… I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away” (verse 6).

Later this lewd wife had another son. “Call his name,” saith God, “Lo-ammi ]meaning “not my people”]: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God” (verse 9).

Yet to Find the True Riches

Yet to Find the True Riches

“Yet,” continued the Eternal, “the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. Then shall the children of Judah ]the Jews] and the children of Israel ]”lost 10 tribes”] be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land ]spread out far beyond their land—Moffatt translation]: for great shall be the day of Jezreel” (Hosea 1:10-11).

There, in brief, is a picture of the whole course of God’s dealing with Israel. Today, our people say they are not “Israel.” That is, not God’s people! They think that the Jews, and the Jews only, are Israel. But very soon, now, they are going toknow their identity. Thousands will learn it from this very book you are now reading. The millionswill learn it at Christ’s coming!

In Hosea 2, God says, in regard to our now having possessed the unprecedented wealth of the birthright promise: “For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal. Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness ]her sin]” (verses 8-9).

But finally, when the correction becomes intense enough, our peoples will acknowledge their transgressions, will repentwillseek their God!

God’s People—At Last!

God’s People—At Last!

“And it shall be at that day, saith the ]Eternal], that thou shalt call me Ishi ]”my husband”]; and shalt call me no more Baali ]”my Lord”]” (verse 16).

“And,” concludes this second chapter, “I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people;and they shall say, Thou art myGod” (verse 23).

Then begins God’s message to ourpeoples today—especially to the British peoples!

“Hear the word of the ]Eternal], ye children of Israel ]you people of the British Commonwealth and the United States!]: for the ]Eternal] hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. Therefore shall the land ]of America and Britain] mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish …” (Hosea 4:1-3).

To the modern ministers in the churches of Britain and America, God says: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame” (verses 6-7).

Speaking of the coming manyfoldintensity of corrective punishment, God says, “… in their affliction they will seek me early” (Hosea 5:15).

To Britain Today!

To Britain Today!

Speaking of modern Britain God says: “Israel ]Britain] indeed isstubborn as a restive heifer; how can the Eternal feed them now …?” (Hosea 4:16, Moffatt translation). God “feeds” His people today withHis WordHis gospel of theKingdom of God—His warning of what is quickly to come! The British government would not allow any broadcasting facilities within its jurisdiction that might be used by God’s servants to proclaim God’s message of thishour to the British peoples!

But God was determined to get His message to the British!

So, the first week in 1953, God’s message started getting into Britain from Europe—when theWorld Tomorrow program began going out on the superpowered voice of Radio Luxembourg!

When Radio Luxembourg was no longer effective for this message, God raised up broadcasting stations on ships, anchored justoutside Britain’s jurisdictionThe World Tomorrow was thenthundered over all of Britain dailyfrom seven of these ships. They were not illegal. They violated no law of man. They did proclaim faithfully the law of God! But the British authorities falsely called them “pirate” ships. They were notpirates. They were not marauders. They did not invade the land and pillage or steal. They harmed no one!

But most governments of manwould like to control what theirpeople hear or do not hear! They want to control your thinking for you!

The British government and the national Church of England wouldlegalize the revolting perversion of homosexuality! They wouldcondone heinous sins, but no door inside the UK is open to broadcasting God’s message!

But God did get His message to Britain.

God Said It! God Did It!

God Said It! God Did It!

God has said, “Surely the Lord ]Eternal] will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets” (Amos 3:7), and in the verse just before this, “Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid?”

God has said, in your Bible, that He would get the warning to His people Ephraim-Britain. He has foretold: “Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke ]and Britain is rapidly headed toward that prophesied desolation now]: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be” (Hosea 5:9).

Also, God said of Britain and America: “Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned ]half-baked]. Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not. And the pride of Israel testifieth to his face: and they do not return to the ]Eternal] their God, nor seek him for all this. Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart: they call to Egypt, they go to Assyria ]Germany]. When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, astheir congregation hath heard”—from the World Tomorrowbroadcast warning! (Hosea 7:8-12).

Yes, God said long ago He wouldget the warning into the hearing of Britain. Even though He had to do it from outside Britishjurisdiction, God moved miraculously to get His message thundered to all Britain.

Britain has been warned!

And the British government has nopower whatsoever to prevent themanyfold intensity of correctivepunishment a loving God is going to cause to strike!

God’s purpose shall stand!

They Will Realize!

They Will Realize!

Some day, people will wake up torealize this is the Work of God!

Of British churchianity, God says, “The Ephraimites are wedding to idolatry; let them alone!—a drunken band, a lustful company, in love with shameful worship, not with my glory. When the whirlwind sweeps them off, they shall feel shame for their altars” (Hosea 4:17-19—Moffatt translation).

God says, “I withdraw to my own place, till they feel their iniquity and seek my face, searching for me in their distress, crying, ‘Let us return to the Eternal, for he has torn us, he will heal us, he has wounded, he will bind us up: in a day or two ]Authorized Version—after two days] he will revive us, and on the third day he will raise us to live under his care’” (Hosea 5:15-6:2, Moffatt translation). The coming Great Tribulation probably will last about 21/2 years—the “Day of the Lord” about one year—then comes theresurrection and Second Coming of Christ!

The entire book of Hosea carries a blistering message and warning to the British people today!

You Can Escape This Punishment!

You Can Escape This Punishment!

God warns us through prophecy that our sins are fast increasing. And now the day of reckoning is here! The foreign sword always has attacked us. In this fearful, awesome atomic age, World War III will start with nuclear devastation unleashed on London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, New York, Washington, Philadelphia, Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh, without warning! God help our nations to wake up before it’s too late!

Yes, we are God’s chosen peopleIsraelThink what that means!Chosen, not for favors while we defy our God, but chosen forservice we have failed to perform.

We should shout for joy at the discovery of our true identity—and we should be brought torepent—and to turn to God—and to get back of this crusade by radio and by printed word to warn our people, and to call upon God inreal heartrending prayer for divine deliverance.

The sevenfold intensity of punishment now soon to

come upon the American and British peoples is simply the prophesied Great Tribulation! It will be the most frightfully intensepunishment, and time of trouble, ever suffered by any people!

Yet you need not suffer in it.

This terrifyingly severe punishmentis simply the correction our peoples have made necessary to bring them to the ways of living which cause desired blessings, instead of terrible curses. It iscorrection—for the peoples’ good!

As God lives, this punishment is soon to strike! This book has given the warning from God and His Word!

Will the U.S. and British nationsheed? They could yet avert this colossal national tragedy, if they would!

But if youyou now reading this,you as an individual—will be corrected, voluntarily, before God lets this indescribably horrendous chastening strike; if you come to real repentance, realizing howterribly wrong you have been; if you can see yourself as you really are—as a rebellious wrong, evil person; and if you can surrender to the loving, all-merciful, yet all-powerful God—and make it anunconditional surrender, coming to Almighty God through the living Jesus Christ as personal Savior—then no plague shall come near you! (Psalm 91:8-11), but you shall be accounted worthy to escape all these frightful things and to standbefore Christ at His return (Luke 21:35-36).

Those in the true Body of Christ shall be taken to a place of safety, until this Tribulation be over (Revelation 3:10-11, applying to those faithful in God’s Work now going to the world; Revelation 12:14; Isaiah 26:20).

But you must make your own decision—and to neglect doing so is to have made the wrongdecision!

Most people, we know only too well, will take this serious warninglightly—put it out of mind—turn to other immediate interests of noimportance by comparison! That is why a loving, just, all-wise, all-powerful God is going to take away from them these unimportant counter-interests, and apply such intensifiedcorrection that they shall, finally, come to their senses, and turn to Him and His way which will bring them eternal happiness and abundant blessings!

But you need not have to suffer this intensified correction, greater than any trouble ever suffered by humans.

By God’s direction and authority, I have laid the truth before you! To neglect it will be tragic beyond imagination! To heed it will bring blessings, happiness and glorybeyond description!

The decision is now yours!

CONTINUE READING
Chapter: Appendix by J. Tim Thompson

Appendix by J. Tim Thompson

From the Book The United States and Britain in Prophecy ByHERBERT W. ARMSTRONG

Since 1980, the statistics Herbert Armstrong used to illustrate the decline of Israel’s power have dramatically changed, adding further impact to Mr. Armstrong’s thesis. Quoted below are paragraphs from pages 156 through 158, with the updated statistics following:

World petroleum output in 1950 was almost 3,800 million barrels. Of this total the United Statesalone produced more than one half—nearly 52 percent. Together, the British Commonwealth and the United States produced 60 percent of the crude petroleum, not including our vast foreign investments. But by 1966—the fateful year in which the British Colonial Office in London closed its doors, marking the official death of the British Empire—that 60 percent of all the world’s crude petroleum output had been reduced to 32 percent.

In 2008, the decline was even moreevident, with oil production in the United States falling to 10 percent. In 2007, the United Kingdom’s output fell to 2 percent of global petroleum production. By the end of 2007, America had found itself in the dangerous position of being dependent upon foreigners for over 66 percent of its vital oil supply.

Britain and America mined 11⁄2 times as much coal as all other nations combined. But by 1966 our portion had shrunk to less than one third of the world production—30.9 percent!

By 2007, coal production in the U.S. was down to 16 percent of world totals and the UK had so dramatically depleted its coal deposits that in 2007 it had toimport approximately 41 million short tons of hard coal.

Together, the British Commonwealth and America produced, in 1950, three fourths of the world’s steel—the United States alone producing almost 60 percent, or 105.2 million short tons, in 1951. We produced 11⁄3 times as much pig iron as all other nations combined.

By 1966, this basic index of wealth had skidded down to one third (33.6 percent) of steel production and only 17.8 percent (one sixth) of the pig iron.

World production of crude steel in 2008 was 1.3 billion metric tons, with the U.S. producing only 91 million tons, or 7 percent, and the UK producing 13.5 million tons, or 1 percent, of world totals. World production of pig iron totaled 927 million metric tons in 2008. America produced 32 million metric tons of pig iron in 2008 for a measly 3.5 percent share of world production, while Britain’s production that same year had fallen to only 10 million tons, or 1 percent of world pig iron production.

We possessed nearly 95 percent of the world’s nickel (chiefly from Canada); 80 percent of the world’s aluminum; 75 percent of the zinc. But where did we rate in 1966? Only 3.6 percent of the world’s nickel; 40.2 percent of its aluminum (aluminium); 12.4 percent of its zinc.

Today, the United States and UK no longer produce any nickel (Canada and Australia combined produce 27 percent of the world’s total). In 2008, the U.S. accounted for 6.6 percent of aluminum production (Canada and Australia produced 12.7 percent). Zinc ore production in America fell to 6.8 percent of world totals in 2008, and the UK was no longer evenlisted as a zinc-producing country (Canada and Australia together produced 19 percent of world zinc totals).

In 1950, the British Commonwealth completely dominated the production of chromite (from South Africa). Together Britain and America produced two thirds of the world’s rubber, and dominated the world’s copper, lead, tin, bauxite and other precious metal outputs. But by 1966, we produced only 2.3 percent of the world’s chromite, 23.4 percent of its copper, 9.9 percent of its lead, no tin, and 6.3 percent of its bauxite.

In 2008, America and the United Kingdom produced no chromite ore, while South Africa (no longer part of the British Empire) still dominated world production with 45 percent of world totals. Britain and America no longer produce any natural rubber, although synthetic rubber production has gone up. By 2008, copper ore production in the United States had dwindled to 8 percent of the world’s supply (Canada and Australia combined produced 9 percent). That same year, the U.S. produced 12 percent of the world’s supply of lead (Canada and Australia combined produced 18 percent). America, the UK and Canada do not produce any tin or bauxite (Australia also produces no tin, but is a major bauxite producer).

The British Commonwealth produced two thirds of the world’s gold—about £266 million ($642 million) in 1950—while the United States had three times as much gold reserve as the total for the rest of the world. But by 1966 the U.S. gold supply had been drained so much that the dollar was in serious jeopardy.

As of 2008, the U.S. mined 9.9 percent of world gold production. The United Kingdom produces virtually no gold. In 1965, gold reserve requirements for U.S. Federal Reserve deposit obligations were removed. That deceitful manipulation opened the way for the August 15, 1971, death of the Bretton Woods monetary system when then-U.S. President Richard Nixon took America off the gold standard and refused to redeem overseas dollars for gold. Following the 1974 and 1979 oil crises, gold went on a speculative rise, hitting a brief high of $970 per ounce in January 1980. In the late 1990s, gold plummeted to a 20-year low of $253.50, thus prompting central banks of many countries to sell off their gold reserves. Britain—described in Hosea 7:11 as a “silly dove without heart,” or sense—sold the national gold reserves between 1999 and 2002 and, along with the rest of the world, set the stage for a loss of confidence in and future collapse of mankind’s paper money system. Since then, with confidence in paper money deteriorating, the price of gold has soared, hitting a new all-time high of over $1,000 per ounce in 2008.

We produced and utilized two thirds of the world’s output of electricity—the United States producing 283 billion kilowatt-hours in 1948, and the United Kingdom and Canada outstripping Russia, Germany and France combined. But by 1966 we produced only 20.1 percent!

In 2006, world production of electricity was 18,014.7 billion kilowatt-hours, according to the Energy Information Administration. America produced 22.6 percent of the total, while the United Kingdom produced about 2.1 percent of world electrical output.

Great Britain and the United States did possess well over half of the world’s merchant fleet tonnage. But by 1966 the figure was only 32.5 percent.

According to a United Nations Conference of Trade and Development report, in 2008 the world fleet of 36,313 merchant ships totaled approximately 1.04 billion dead-weight tons (dwt), of which Great Britain owned a paltry 876 vessels totaling 26 million dwt or approximately 2.5 percent of the world merchant fleet tonnage. That same year, America owned 1,769 merchant ships totaling 39.8 million dwt or 3.8 percent of the world’s merchant fleet tonnage. Those figures reveal that in the 42 years from 1966 to 2008, Great Britain and the United States plummeted from 32.5 percent ownership of the world’s merchant fleet to a mere 6.3 percent! The vast majority of the freight tonnage which moved into and out of the United States in 1996 was carried on foreign-flag ships. Such a startling statistic reveals a real and present danger to the U.S. economy as well as to national security!

The British Isles constructed more vessels than any other place on Earth. But less than two decades later two or three Gentile nations had already outstripped Britain and America.

By 2005, over 90 percent of all shipbuilding was done by Japan, South Korea, China and the European Union, with South Korea being the top shipbuilding country in the world. The United States, which has seen its share of the shipbuilding market decline steadily over the course of the past two decades, claimed less than 1 percent of the global shipbuilding market. Additionally, as of 2007, of the world’s top 10 major ports, not one is located in the U.S. or Britain.

In 1950, we also possessed about one half of the world’s railroad mileage. By 1966 our combined railway freight shipping was only 26 percent of the world total.

By 2006, only 17 percent of total railroad mileage was in the U.S. and only 1 percent was in the UK.

Whereas the United States alone once produced 73 percent of the automobiles, by 1966 the U.S. combined with the UK produced 55 percent—44 percent from the U.S. alone. Japan, Germany, France, and Italy are making huge gains.

According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, total worldwide vehicle production in 2007 was approximately 73 million units. America’s share of production was 10.8 million vehicles, which equates to only 15 percent of the total. Asia, the world’s leading vehicle producer, accounted for a whopping 42 percent. Europe manufactured 31 percent.

The “Big Three” in America (Chrysler, Ford and GM) as recently as 1998 accounted for 76 percent of all U.S. sales. By 2008, that figure had plunged to only about 47 percent.

The tables are reversed! Whereas America once produced 73 percent of the world’s automobiles, by 2007 foreign manufacturers accounted for 85 percent of globalvehicle output. Now foreign manufacturers with assembly plants in North America even produce the majority of vehicles sold in the U.S. Truly, as it says in Deuteronomy 28:43, “The stranger ]or foreigner] that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low”!

RSS

FORUM

E Lewe Levu Sara Na Wekada Lotu Wesele Era Saqata Na Kena Sa Vakatutu Taki Me Sa Vakatabui Na Gunu Yaqona Ena Loma Ni Bai Ni Lotu. 185 Replies

Started by Reapi Nayacakalou-Kubunavuravura in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka 2 hours ago.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 218 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora yesterday.

Britain Out Of European Union As Prophesied! 7 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora yesterday.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 9 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka on Saturday.

British And America in the Bible! 155 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 18.

The Surprising Origins Of The Trinity Doctrine 175 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 10.

What Does The Bible Meant by 'To Be Born Again'? 90 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 10.

Which Is Gods True Church? 413 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 9.

The Real Gospel of Christ(Yahushuwah) 74 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 9.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 1 Reply

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Mar 7.

© 2017   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service