You are invited to share and pen your ideas, views or opinions that will facilitate/assist our country back to democracy. All positive and/or negative ideas and comments to steer us back to the road of democracy are welcome.

Whichever way one looks at our current situation back home, democracy has been completely raped. The rape of democracy in Fiji is a virtual degradation of the populus of Fiji. Their human rights are being deprived:

1. the right to decide their government;
2. who they want to represent them;
3. their right to free assembly;
4. free protest;
5. free to organise into groups so that they can talk about what is pertinent to their daily lives;
6. protest on issues they do not agree with....with no fear of intimidation from anybody.

With this military regime in place, the concept of freedom per the Constitution is a total myth!

And, we, the people of Fiji need to come together and be vehement about our total disagreement with the military regime. So give us liberty or death! The reality of the issue is that democracy in Fiji has been raped...from top to bottom...left to right....inside and out and vice versa!

Here we have a military regime that talks about freedom to the people and yet the very same military regime randomly arrest people, torture them, inflict unnecessary harrassment and emotional stress to those that seem a threat to them. The military regime talks about racial unity.......the communal concept of togetherness and yet Fiji is far more racially divided today than it ever was.

The so-called advisors, viz-a-viz, John Samy, these are rejects from their adopted countries and yet they are being rewarded with exuberant amount(s) of money by these rogue military regime who have no idea what they are doing. Lying to the international community does not augur well with this interim government and yet the interim Prime Minister continuously talks with a forked tongue when addressing international issues. The ministers talk about internal securities as if Fiji is going to be invaded.

All around it is clearly seen that the economy is in tatters and the Constitution is just a useless piece of paper. The rule of law is as what the military regime wants it to be.

The above are just some of my views (from a pro-democracy viewpoint). But, do not let that deter you from penning your comments if you share otherwise.

So, let us come together and voice our views/comments, whether they be for or against the military regime and have a very healthy discussion here so that in the end we can factually understand what our role is, what we need to do and how we can come up with ideas to help restore democracy back in our beloved Fiji!

Please feel free to write what you like or dislike about the military regime. Be sincere and honest about your thoughts, without getting personal or spiteful.

Kindly note, this "topic" will expire as soon as we have an election.

Views: 861889

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

To be honest, if I was a Soldier and my Commander had ordered that in front of me, he wouldn't have left that room alive !

Threats of retaliation against Frank and Co. have to be real and achievable, if Fiji is not to slip into Civil War.

This is a defining moment in Fiji's History.

This is a defining moment in Fiji's History.

This is going to be big and it’s going to change everything and everybody. We will be able to look back at this time and tell stories to our grandchildren and great grandchildren about the "Night" we were able to return to Creation again. We will be able feel what it is like in our hearts to break open the doorway to The Dawn of The New World.

We're truly living in times, like Paul Simon writes, "of miracles and wonder."

"Cut their hands off"!!??

Why don't they CUT THEIR OWN BLOODY BALLS OFF!!!!!!!

Since they obviously DO NOT need balls!!!

Wake up Bainimarama and family!!! You could collectively decide this in your next Monday night family prayer gathering!! Just pull out NOW!! While you still can!!

Aiyaz SAD Sayed Khaiyum on the other hand has NOT A CHANCE IN HELL, he and his whole family are now Pig food!!!
Marama Nait, ni yadra, au se qai yaco tu mai qo e na Noda Page qo...exciting e...ooooooooooo!
Attachments:
Hahaaaaaa!!!! Ni bula vinaka Marama Naita Va, you put a big warm smile on my face & in my heart! Yes exciting indeed Marama Nite! I would love to volunteer to be the BALL CHOPPER!!

>>>STEP RIGHT UP!!!

>>>C H O Pbr />
>>>NEXT son of a gun!!!

Hahahaaaaaaaa!!!! Woilei o keda!
please wear surgical gloves Kas.
@Kasa....gonei ke sa vakaoqori sa warai sala ni qai caka tale na qiri lali ni sana warai na uwauwa ni lali,ra wawa dai na lewe ni lotu me taqiri mai na lali sa teri dua na ka e rogo...sa vitalia sana qiriti ga na lali ena i suvuni ni suvu....lol....vinaka Burebas.
Sa donu vinaka Eparama!! Dou qai lai vilewaitaka yani, sevuni ni suvu se i dumu ni kasivibale. Na lali ga me qiri, muria yani na kena vi yaki! hahahaaaa....ke ka ra yatuni taucoko na Boroboro squad me ra kana kuita na hose pipe!!

Sa kerei ga me da yaloyalovinaka sara na i taukei, me ra kua ni moku tale o Ira na wekada na Idia! Me maroroi ko Viti ni mataka! Vinaka Burebas! :D
Anonymous said...

Bai/ASK game over.
aunty bano /nazrat/sharon the witches.
get ready to die with your boss.
go vrf go.
bani/ask/cronies lamusona.

August 28, 2011 6:26 PM

Anonymous said...Bainimarama is definitely mentally deranged.
Why couldn't they just take the boy to the Police Station.
Breaking a child's hand is "Child Abuse". It is a criminal offence.
Where is the Human Rights Commisioner?
Where is the UN commisioner? Isn't this a violation of the UN code of conduct in UNICEF?
Why is UN still employing Fijian soldiers when they stink?
What if the child was 5 years old? Will they cut off his hand?
There is no end to the mental depravity of this man.

August 28, 2011 6:49 PM

Anonymous said...

now no stopping.
vrf is hunting for the two soldiers who broke the fingers. the identity is know to vrf,its only a matter of time before they are caught.

then see the fun bai-arse

August 28, 2011 7:03 PM

Anonymous said...

to the parents of this child:-

Your child is a hero. More gaol time will be added to Bainimarama's punishment when he is finally convicted, which is going to be in the very near future.

With the escape and campaign of Rt Ului, the detainment, bashing, and campaigning of the union officials and members, the unwavering spirit of the Methodist leadership and membership, the honest and courage of Reverend Josateki Koroi, and now the actions of the VFR, the people are finally stepping up their assault against Bainimara's, Khaiyum's and their advocates' evil deeds.

August 28, 2011 7:09 PM

Anonymous said...

VRF keep up the good work!

People are supporting you in whatever way possible!!

bring the regime down!! would be very interesting to see what they do today!n whatever way possible!!

bring the regime down!! would be very interesting to see what they do today!

August 28, 2011 7:20 PM

Anonymous said...

BAINIMARAMA, YOU ARE A GOOD MAN, BUT THE CORRUPT AND POWER HUNGRY AIYAZ HAS MADE YOU A MAD MAN!

His group is all ready to take fiji. Ask anyone in the camp,aiyaz is controlling you!!!

FIRE HIM AND YOU WILL BE BACK IN ACTION BRO!!YAZ HAS MADE YOU A MAD MAN!

His group is all ready to take fiji. Ask anyone in the camp,aiyaz is controlling you!!!

FIRE HIM AND YOU WILL BE BACK IN ACTION BRO!!

August 28, 2011 7:23 PM

Anonymous said...

why did he tell only his body guards to cut the hand,because no one else in military listens to him!se no one else in military listens to him!

August 28, 2011 7:24 PM

Mafi..USA said...

Frank you are the one whose hands has to be cut off...You bloody murderer, stealing the peoples money, beating women, liar, waanabe, no school, DICTATOR.
When this is over, you will feel sorry for what will happen to your wife and daughters....you wish you are dead when you will learn what happens to them when you are in jail in Naboro.
You bastard!!!! Go VRF..keep on doing what you are doing and when you find some drunken soldier, do the same to teach Frank a lesson.

August 28, 2011 7:24 PM

Anonymous said...

aiyaz,time for you to leave now!

enjoy the millions that you have been able to stack away!!! before you end up in naboro bro!

August 28, 2011 7:25 PM

Anonymous said...

How many indians will they hurt? How many kids will they beat? How many hands will they cut off?
Saddam, Gaddafi and many others tried and got trashed.

I saw the graffiti in lovoni road. Grab him VRF and paint pinky's rear and make him walk through Raiwaqa naked! Bloody SOB. No more race shit.

August 28, 2011 8:06 PM

Anonymous said...

We are getting very impatient.
this criminal nonsense has gone on for way too long.
-6.08- is right. The mad duo will be arrest soon.
Cut off our hands will you?
bring it on we dare you.
Simple medicine will fix your evil reign................
To taliban and baini - you will need a lot more than hemroid cream when we have done with you ... a hot bullet will cure your constpation and bring back a prosperous Fiji. Very simple.

August 28, 2011 8:10 PM

Anonymous said...

Fiji, lets do it tonight , no turning back -lets fight the cowards.

August 28, 2011 8:37 PM

Anonymous said...

The 800000 people have the real power- people power.

who elected the junta dictator and junta thugs.

Citizen arrest must be done and the thugs to stand trial.

A people revolution is on its way to arrest the junta and its dictator.

The dictator can wipe his junta buttucks with his liar people charter- the 800000 people have real people power.

August 28, 2011 9:16 PM

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7170672568268133621&pos...

VIOLENT IS A SIGN OF INSECURITY:

"Cut their hands off" order is a sign of insecurity and act of defeat more then anything. This is enough to prove that he is beginning to use force to show intimidation and instil fear amongst us. Its more evident now that we are dealing with a 'psycho' like any other dictator. No law will ever protect anyone now but only force is needed now to remove him.

Insecure ... Frank Bainimarama.

O koya na mataqali vosa viavialevu "Cut their fucking hands off, no court cases – make an example." esa i vakadinadina ni tamata esa loma leqa tiko kei na levu ni lialia e yacova tiko mai. 

Me da qarauna tiko na gauna era dau leqa kina na dictator era na vakayacora e vuqa sara na i tovo vakarerevaki ena dela ni nodra rere ni ra kila ni ra sa vakarau veilewaitaki se tobo.

E a vakayacora o Sadam ena nodra vakamatei vakayauyau na lewe ni vanua. E sa baci vakayacora tale qo o Gadaffi ena ni bera ni dro. Oya na nodra labati bulabula na lewe ni vanua. Na vanua eda sa mua tiko kina oqo e rerevaki sara ka dodonu me da kidava tiko na lewe ni vanua na gauna dodonu meda vagolea kina na noda vakatulewa me ratou vesu kece kei na nona i lawalawa ni bera ni ratou vakayacora na veivakamavoataki vei keda me vaka e ratou sa tekivu vakayacora vua na gone yabaki 12 oqo. Oqo na i vakadinadina sa basika mai na rere ena dua matanitu suguraki. 

Bodies scattered next to Gaddafi compound - Mass Murder
07:35 AEST Fri Aug 26 2011
Paul Schemm

The bodies are scattered around a grassy square next to Muammar Gaddafi's compound of Bab al-Aziziya.

Prone on grassy lots as if napping, sprawled in tents. Some have had their wrists bound by plastic ties.

The identities of the dead are unclear but they are in all likelihood activists that set up an impromptu tent city in solidarity with Gaddafi outside his compound in defiance of the NATO bombing campaign.

Anonymous said...

VRF - pls make public thru C4.5 the names of the two soldiers who beat that boy. And if possible their residential adresses, etc

C4.5 = pls also the names and adresses, etc of Voreqe & Kaiyum's bodyguards.

People of Fiji - its now time to fight back. Instead of waiting for them to come knocking on your door let's go "knocking on their doors".

As we do not have guns start collecting and have ready spear guns, bows and arrows, spears, cane knives, etc,etc

Lets support VRF and cut their necks !!

August 28, 2011 9:32 PM

Anonymous said...

Why is Frank so very affected by the grafitti?

Cos its all true and he is scared shit frightened as hell.

He knows that he has taken the country illegally...he knows he is in the wrong.....but he insists that he is right...

This is all getting too much for his pathetic head, the stress and fear is getting to bursting point..

VRF, keep closing in on him and Ayas and clowns....
he is snapping now, he is shaking in his tavioka garden gum boots...

They might as well exit the country now while the going is calm...cos when all hell breaks loose, OH BOY!!, I feel sorry saraga for them and the state they will be in...i.e very very poor...alll those millions they got tucked away in Meli Bainimaramas account will not save their sorry asses....

At least thats something money cannot buy...

Haha.

Bai , Ayyas, Bano, Shameemimi, see what happened to Saddam Hussein...it will be you..

see whats happening to Gadaffi!!!...that will be all of you soon.

you can run but you cant hide until you are 6 ft under or burried at sea.......

you cut of my hands, I cut your HEAD off, cube dice your heart and feed it to Ayyas pig!!

GO VRF...go get them
No Taxi No BUS 2morrow MONDAY bein the civil revolution...

August 28, 2011 9:42 PM

Anonymous said...

If Frank has given this order "cut the hands off" then its only fitting for the entire population to order Frank and his henchmen to hang for their crimes against humanity.

August 28, 2011 9:57 PM

No Retreat said...

Just a word to Bainimarama......like they usually say in Somalia

U M A N I T I A G A M

It means that you are as good as dead.

VRF is hunting you down!!!!!!

August 28, 2011 10:42 PM

Anonymous said...

MAHENS CASE IS OFF- THERE WILL BE NO CASE
Guess how much of donation for poor held by Mahen was used?

August 28, 2011 10:54 PM

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7170672568268133621&pos...

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 11 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Sep 3.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 9 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Sep 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service