Revelation 18:1; “And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.”
• What did John the Revelator saw? – He saw another Angel, ascending from heaven.
• What does that angel have? – He had great power, and the earth was lightened with his glory.
Revelation 18:2; “And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen and is become the habitation of devils and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.”
• What did the Angel do? – He cried mightily with a strong voice:
• What did he say? – Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of the devil, holds every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
• Who is the present BABYLON? – Present BABYLON is the APOSTATE church, sitting on the teaching and doctrines of the dragon in Revelation 17:3-5; So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
• Why were only the unclean and hateful birds being pronounced by the angel and not the unclean and hateful beasts of the earth? – In the prophecies when animals are mentioned it codenamed and meant for the habitants of the earth, but the birds do not stay and one place at all time they move habitats according to the seasons.
• That is why God used the birds that it clearly identifies those who choose to worship the image of the beast; they are not stable with their own faith and fellowship with God.
Revelation 18:3; “For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.”
• What has Babylon done to nations and Kings? – Babylon has made all nations drink of the wrath of her fornication and the Kings of the earth have committed fornication with her.
• What about the merchants? – Even the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Revelation 18:4; “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.”
• What did the other voice from heaven said? – Come out of her, my people – which mean we should come out of her indignation and doctrines so that we can be saved and be dignified by Him as His own people of righteousness."
• Ye be not partakers of her sin – we should not encourage our own-self to be sons and daughters of disobedience, transgressing God’s Holy Law...Which is the Ten Commandments.
• Ye receive not her plagues – which is her deception, even the elected are deceived through the plagues of Babylon which is her wine of indignation.