god created everything in the bible but who created him?

Views: 817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isa,plz lomani Graeme...we need to show the right way to this friend but he need sum hard stuff inorder to Acknowledge the SUPREME of this whole universe..sa na qai dina vua na ka e tukuna o Solomoni:-Prov 20:30,,me na vakaseva tani kina vua na vakasama ni west ka me lako mai na east me ratou veitomani sara kei iratou na tamata vuku meratou lai cuva vua na TUI ni TUI ka TURAGA ni TURAGA...vinaka valevu Graeme na yalo malumalumu ni kenai sau sa vuni tu...
Paula
I think Graeme knows da truth and he's foolin' every blogger in this discussion..........loloma e levu tu vua Paual, kua ga ni mai vakalialia keda coz you just fooling yourself Graeme
@ stee,,"loloma e levu tu vua"how cum ??? Na loloma e rawati ga mai vua na Dauniveibuli coz He demonstrated dat 4 you and me..sega ni dua me levu tu vua na loloma me vaka na ka ni kaya mai qori me qai cakitaka tiko na Kalou levu ka bulia na lomalagi keina vuravura..TRUTH IS DIFFERENT 4RM FACTS..vaka tale vei au e tiko na sa ni drua nei yorself graeme...
Kemuniiiiiiiii Paula, au kaya e levu vei keda (bloggers beside cartoon seus , i mean graeme) e lomani koya vakalevu baleta nai tutu ni mona less e tiko kina........keda lomani koya, graeme ia nai vakarau ni vosa e vakaraitaka mai, me tabaki mada na nona mona baleta me sinai a nona mona
Kemuniiiiii........ena yacaqu, get your facts straight before accussing
@ graeme gordon ...

Believing and having faith in God is not necessarily a matter of going to the internet and searching for a reason or for the different kinds of religions and faiths or sects or cults - it is about ones relationship with God.When you have a genuine personal relationship with the God of the Bible (and also of the universe!), you will then be able to understand what the majority in this thread are talking about. If you want to enjoy that experience ......you can be shown the way, but as you say ...."at the end of the day if your comfortable with your beliefs you should keep them because life is about happiness".

Your take on the missionaries .....I have not come across any missionary that has shied away from these questions when they are put to them .....that is exactly what they do - to go and preach the gospel to every nation ...!

Back to the universe .... you mentioned earlier about your 'heathenistic views' ... and judging from your comments, can I safely say you are a heathen or a pagan? (no offence)
I will assume for the purpose of this discussion, that you (may probably) believe the "Big Bang" theory.
Dr Edwin Bubble plotted the speeds of the galaxies and confirmed that all galaxies are moving apart from us and one another at enormous speeds. The law bearing his name states: The farther away a galaxy is, the faster it moves.
The staggering implication of this is that at one time all matter was packed into a dense mass at temperatures of many trillions of degrees. Scientists who observed this phenomenontheorized that the universe must have originally resembled a white-hot fireball in the very first monments after the Big Bang occurred. After subsequent observations and theories, scientists declared there could be no other obvious explanation about the faint glow of radiation that bathed the earth than they were the aftermath of the Big Bang.
Dr Robert Jastrow, who states that he is an agnostic in religious matters, comments on the theory of the Big Bang:
.......Now we see how astronomical evidence leads to a biblical view of the origin of the world. The details differ, but the essential elements in the biblical accounts of Genesis are the same. The chain of events leading to man commenced suddenly and sharply at a definite moment in time, in a flash of light and energy. Scientists cannot bear the thought of a natural phenomenon which cannot be explained, even with unlimited time and money. There is a kind of religion in science; every event can be explained in a rational way as the product of some previous event; every effect must have a cause. Now science has proven that the universe exploded into being at a certain moment. It asks, "What causes this effect? Who or what put tha matter and energy into the universe?" And science cannot answer these questions.
This is an exceedingly strange development, unexpected by all but the theologians.They have always accepted the Word of the Bible. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. To which St. Augustine added, "Who can understand this mystery or explain it to others?"

He concludes with this monumental statement: "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
One of those theologians, David, said knowingly, "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands" (Ps 19:1) And the apostle Paul wrote, "God has made it plain .... For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - His eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so men are without excuse" (Rom 1:19-20)

....very interesting thread, please put in your views ....

God Bless
Fiji, unlike other melanesian countries and others in the Pacific, was one of the fortunate group of Islands because God came to us first through the missionaries before we were colonized by the Western world. Other countries were first colonized before Christianity was introduced. The arrival of the missionaries saw the end of cannibalism. I do not see that as corrupting the Fijians but rather a new life experience beginning from the King of Fiji then and continues to make a difference in the lives of the people of Fiji today.

God who was and is and is to come will never change - He is still the same yesterday, today and forever.

@ tips ..
Na yasana cava o sa tucake tu kina?
...kua ga ni dua na yava e loma, dua e tuba, de dua e kabasu...

loloma
GOD created something from nothing...so you can imagine who's him? power of words.
nice one Mercy.
No one created him. He created everything we see, he created this world.
You know, no particular person ever would answer your question and leave you satisfied.
It's just a matter of FAITH.
Amen to that brother Niko.

Try this experiment... Blow up a wall clock in a room, shake the room for 6 billion years, enter the room and you'll find a perfect wall clock thats in order and right on time" . Makes sense doesn't it?

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 8 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by viliame nabobo 3 hours ago.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service