god created everything in the bible but who created him?

Views: 815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very very interesting....an thanks 4 ur reply..... stay blsd......
KEDATOU (Tamana, Luvena kei Yalotabu) lewe tolu tabu sa dua bulu Vakakalou!!!
Kevaka ga ko sa kila na Yalo Tabu ni Kalou sa dodonu mo kila na KEDATOU
O iko na Tamata ka bula tiko e daidai sa tiko vei na Yalo Tabu ni Kalou sa o wili
ka sa dodonu mo sa kila na KEDATOU ka tarogi tiko mai oqori kemuni (adi/ratu )
vosota sa ruiwakakau tale tabu saka yani!!!!!!
Bula Tips & Waqa, i think it is a fair question posed by you both....Isa, tips asks for a Pastor to explain & answer.....i'm one of the small AOG pastors in Nadi Fiji... pls allow me to give my two cents worth to this discussion....following the logic of the Bible God (with a capital G...as there are many gods out there!) is inifinitely greater than us humans...let me use this analogy to give you both some idea of what i think as i also pondered the same questions many times and i believe God showed me something in his Word...lets start then....if you think of yourself (relative to God) as an Ant having a conversation with you.... say outside Nadi Airport & you told the Ant that there is a beautiful place in this world called Los Angeles, USA...the Ant would tell you both that you sound CRAZY & that you are both CRAZY enough to believe some 'pie in the sky' of a place..... as the Ant has never been there!...neither has he heard of any such place that exists in his little world...nEWAYS, after trying to convince the Ant with all your fancy description & arguments.....you simply tell the Ant, hey! i can prove this place exists by taking you there ...so....You put the Ant in your pocket and board the NADI-LAX flight....in about 10.5 hrs you arrive in LAX....you take the ant out of your pocket and while the Ant is still in awe of this newly discovered location.....you knock him on the head and say...i knew your little mind didn't comprehend what i was trying to describe to you at Nadi...as Nadi Airport was the only place you could possible travel as an Ant...USA would have been impossible to travel for you...but what is impossible for you is possible for me in 10.5 hrs!!!!.....The lesson from the above analogy is maybe we are like Ants compared to God..there are places we have never been or can never go without God's help..ie. you google search the UNIVERSE & get a rough estimate of the "discovered" SIZE in LIGHT years...light years means the total distance travelled by Light in one year..you work it out bcoz light travels approx 300 million metres every second..and there are 31,536,000 seconds in a year....scientists still say that the "undiscovered" size of "our"universe is still much bigger than what the current most powerful space scopes can 'see' today.....FACT is Just like the Ant....there was no chance in HELL that he could have made it to Los Angeles USA on his own!!!!.....FACT... There are Impossible situations we face but it may not be Impossible with God....This is the reason Jesus taught in 'parables' as people could not possibly understand when he spoke of Heaven....there are many scriptures but i will quote only one which i think makes Jesus point as he spoke with a talatala qase in the Jewish ruling council called Nicodemus as he spoke on the subject on 'Kingdom of God, 'Born-Again' etc.etc..which sounded CRAZY to Nicodemus(coz he like you and I and other fellow humans are generally like that ignorant little Ant...who never heard or knew the LAX even existed...Read on...John 3:12...."I have spoken to you of earthly things and you don't believe, how then will you believe if i speak to you of heavenly things?...What Jesus was really telling Nicodemus was YOU DON'T NEED ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS...WHAT YOU NEED IS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ONE WHO COULD TAKE YOU TO THE PLACE WHERE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED...reminds me of a Hymn we used to sing in church...It will be worth it all, when we see Jesus..Life's trials will seem so small when we see Christ..One glimpse of his dear face & all our sorrows will erase..so let us run the race until we get Home....You see on this side of life..we may not understand ALL & I don't claim to understand ALL bcoz we don't..but the key point here is WHO'S POCKET ARE YOU IN? WHERE ARE YOU HEADED?...Stay blessed.Pst Reuben O'Connor
thank u ...grat reading this...has enlightened me an of course wil b bearing in mind wat u hav written...god bles....
COME ON TIPS ...................CAN I BE INCLUDED IN PASTORS REUBEN GABRIEL O'CONNOR'S WORLD OF FANTASY............WHAT ABOUT IF THE PLANE CRASHED IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA AND IT DID NOT REACHED LAX...........WHAT WOULD BE HIS CONCLUSION TO HIS SERMON ABOVE ???????????...............THE ANT DID NOT REACHED LAX.........
vinaka vakalevu Pastor...great reading
Tips, I would like to contribute. This type of question is usually asked by the skeptics. It is asked by many other people and because it is not answered well, it may be a barrier for people coming to God. I believe Pastor G Oconnor’s analogy has hit the nail on the head. I am not a Pastor but I would like to attempt; I think the first thing that we need to understand is that God reveals himself through his words, the bible. Therefore, we need to have a very deep seated faith and belief that the bible is the infallible authoritative word of God and one has to believe in it, line upon line and precept upon precept. If one doubts or is double minded about its truthfulness and authenticity, then this type of question will be difficult to answer as we are just created finite beings trying to reason out and understand the creator and infinite eternal God who dwells in another dimension, the invisible, spiritual eternal realm. His word in Isaiah 43:10 says; “…..Before me there was no God formed or shall there be after me…..”. This verse is quet clear that no God existed before him. In Revelation 1:18, it says; “….I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end…. who is, was, and who is to come, the almighty….”. The universe had a beginning and God existed before that time. He has always existed. Nothing and no one brought him into being. I will provide another discussion to add to this.
very interesting....
GOD CREATED EVERYTHING N WHO CREATED GOD...THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET THIS ANSWER IS BY ASKIN HIM WEN HE COMES BACK 2 TAKE US HOME IN HIS 2ND COMING...GOD BLESS
chi chi true saraga.....

ive got alot of question...i want to ask his highness..our HOLY MAKER.....
@ graeme gordon ...
your argument is problematic too..!!

"there is no reason to believe that the god made the universe or was the creator- this assumes that god existed and the universe did not.christians seem hell bent on a creator being which applies to the universe but cannot contemplate the possibilty that the universe has always existed"

You also say that ...it is "our arrogant assumption...." that God created the universe.
What then is your explanation of how the universe came to be?
In addition to design in the universe, there is the implication that the universe had a in some sense a beginning - a moment in time that brought the world into being. The Bible describes it this way : "In the beginning you (Lord) laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands' (Psalms 102:25)

You mentioned ..."The assertion that the universe “began” to exist is also problematic because time itself is a feature of our own understanding and therefore limitations."
Your assertion as quote above, is problematic as you assume that the universe existed before God and, therefore, God is not the God the Bible claims Him to be thus nullifying all it says about our God.

Scientists avoided the idea that time had a beginning or an end since it suggested divine intervention. Through the years a number of alternative theories were developed.

Maybe you could enlighten us as to what your theory is with regards to the Christian God and the universe.
jerex i guess graeme gordon is an ATHEIST...

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 7 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by NiteDrox Jul 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service