god created everything in the bible but who created him?

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

errr..ummmm....OKHAYYYY!!!
E KALOU SAKA O KOYA NA TAMA...

E KALOU SAKA TALE O KOYA LUVENA (JISU KARISITO)

E KALOU SAKA TALE NA YALOTABU ( O KOYA KA SA TIKO VATA KEI KEDA)

KEVAKA KO SA KILAI IRATOU KECE OQORI SA DODONU MO SA NA KILAI KOYA KA BULI IKO KEI AU

NO QUESTION ASKS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>COLA GALUGALU GA NA NODA KAUVELATAI
that is a stupid question my dear. (coming from a creature).you're unstable. you don't know who you are and the purpose as why THE CREATOR himself has given you the chance to live!JUST LIVE..... DON'T ASK!
thanks for ur reply ...i do hop god 4gives u 4 judging others....this is a forum ...i am made the way i am an i cant change that...i need answers bcause i need 2 no wat others think bcause its kinda interesting when u no that god made everything but the question stil remains....who made god....does that question make me an unstable creature......the more one asks ....the better one understands the way things are......anyways stay blsd cause god luvs u....
Magnus I think you should change your name to madness.I will ask you one question do you have any idea who created your great great great great grans, granny
ma apologies to those that think this is not a gud question ......we all blive that god made us ..yes ...but as u mature and start thinking ...u begin 2 wonder if god made us than who made god....wud lov 2 hia from da pastors out there......its lik which cam first the chicken or the egg....the world is changing so to are our views an this is one of my views an something ive been thinking of for a long time....someone once said to me ...dont accept everything u read or u r told...keep searching 4 the truth until its found an u r satisfied wit da answers ....so yeah thats y im asking...wud lov to hia ur views on this question.....isnt that wat a discussion forum is all about....stay blsd....
Tips no offence first of all why do we call him GOD who gave him that name.Then I begin to wonder there was a GOD creator,so the question is who created the GOD creator and why he gave GOD that name and for what reason and what was GOD creators name.Dont u think its crazy enough though.
yes it is....we need people who are learned in this to explain to us an of course the topic becomes interesting bcause now there are so many questions u hav raised an im wondering wat wil b the answers people wil giv who wil tak tim to reply to this....thanks for replying an god bles...we need answers an hopefully pastors or scholars out there wil b able to enlighten us more......
Tips i think we are all puzzled here even the scholars and pastors will do to.
Tips i think a question of this magnitude can not be answered by mere mortals scholars or pastors, so being the generous person that I'am I'll try and give u a solution to getting the answer to this question that you so desperately crave. So when your stood in front of God just before your judgement turn around and ask him...this is how the conversation might go "errrr hold on a second there God before u go on and pass judgement on me could you first explain to me who created you, just for my peace of mind it's not enough for me to take your word for if that you are the alpha and the omega the begining and the end so who really created you?? I can see that conversation going down a treat ...lets just take his word for it as the faithful devoted christians that we all endevour to be , at the end of the day curiosity did kill the cat.
E va qo na na nona kaya ne TOU IA KA BULIA NA TAMATA ME UCI KEDATOU KA I TOVO VATA KEI KEDATOU.Na taro qo ocei o KEDATOU. GOD BLESS.
Ratu Waqa,oqo na i sau ni nomuni taro.O kedatou oya na TAMANA,LUVENA KEI NA YALO TABU.VINAKA VAKALEVU.

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 5 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by benn rayawa Jun 9.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service