Food is necessary for our growing & this includes the 3 main meal times - BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER - to quench our thirst & hunger every day.
These are just some questions that you would like to answer or elaborate on FOOD, who doesn't need it???? lol... lol.... & pics are most welcome.
1. What's your favourite meal time????
2. What's your favourite food & drink???
3. Do you have the recipes??? Kum-on & share it with us.
4. Away from home, what do you miss the most???
5. Do you know of any small catering group that needs exposure??? or can be hired???
Anything about Food & Drinks are most welcome on this thread....
1. Dinner or Sunday Lunch because the whole family sits together to eat.
2. Ika vakamiti with either Ota sovusovu or Lalabe and Tavioka or Dalo. -Ika me Ogo, Mama se Vilu, vakaloma vinaka - Vudi vakasoso. (or any sasalu ni badlands if it is in season) Favorite drink - fresh lemon juice
3. I call this the economical meal - Grilled Baigani Vakasoso
isa Reapi, da kaya meta veivolekati, me yaco a veisureti ka ta mai tali magi2 takina vata a coi ni tea iei... & guess wat, am gonna go & try out the Grilled Baigani vakasoso u've put up in hia.... well, my favourite food is Baigani - any style, wether it's tavu, fried, curried, wateva it is, if it has baigani in it, ya sa noqu siga-ni-sucu saraga.... will tell u the result next wik & tanks so much 4 da recipe....
anywayz, i did get 2 make that dish over the wknd, coz i spent Fj day @ cawa chapel - vakasobuduru & on sat did a spring cleaning in my houz, so, i didnt have time.... but i will tell u wen i do get down 2 it.... i jst cant wait 4 dat time... lol... lol... ylei, jst the thot of it makes my mouth watery alredi.... yah!!!