Bula Forumers just another discussion pool for all you Rugby Fanatics out there!!!

By now you may have heard and seen our Fiji 7s team for the up coming 7s leg...... Question is 'are you  happy with the selection done?', do you think our boys can make us proud and bring back the Wellington Cup or even better win the 2013 7s Leg

Feel free to express your point and opinion!!!

Views: 3227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@MademMoislle,

Yes, I understand..as was the case with Ilivasi Tabua whom the FRU couldn't meet his demand to coach our Rugby 15, we had to settle with Samu Domoni instead. Unfortunately, Domonibrought our reputation down to its worst pathetic tour record ever.

As you had mentioned that FRU doesn't have the money to pay for a Qualified Coach ( like Tom Cama Jr as I had suggested), I don't buy this because there is enough money there.

The problem is financial mismanagement ! FRU should learn to spend money wisely if they want good results ... the age-old 'vakavanua styled' bureaucracy has long gone !

We need new blood in FRU in order to put back everything wrong, right !

Mai na i tekivu au sega tiko ni duavata kei Naqusa kei Tinai, rau dau solia vakalevu nai totogi. Vakacava me vakaqarai mai e vica na forwards totolo. O Cakau ea tekivu ena forwards, na mataqali totolo vaka koya e vinakati tiko.  

Naqusa is good in defense but in attack he has no idea, you'll he always pass the during attack. Some of the forwards hat are good in attack are 

• Burotu
  • Nayacalavu

Who means business when ball in hand, For Naqusa I don't think he should make the cut to Moscow.

Well we see what happens if they keep on letting him play.Maybe he will gain confidence and start changing the way he plays presently.

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 7 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by NiteDrox Jul 2.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service