All Discussions Tagged 'Fiji' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lutunasobasoba in a Leonidas first landed in Suva...??

Fiji was an ancient pacific melting pot. Nadroga's original habitants were Australian Aborogines. Most eastern parts of Fiji(Lau group, tot…

Started by Jonah

95 Jul 31, 2012

Fiji Police Commissioner Abuses Power and Office while strengthening himself at strategic Level

As disclosed to C4.5 earlier this year that compol was trying to strengthen his position with his son marrying the Foreign Ministers Daught…

Started by Intel source

12 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by ⓃⓘⓏⓏⓘ

Suvavou Connection.

Am trying to help a friend who is Micronesian to locate her great-grandother side---Suvavou village. She name is Sera Hartman, her husband…

Started by mesa

1 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Caginitoba

Petition to IRB for Fiji/Samoa/Tonga to get equal voting rights with Italy, Japan, Canada and Argentina

That's right - Fiji, Samoa and Tonga do not get direct representation at the IRB Executive council. We believe that this is unfair and is d…

Started by Aisea Raturaga

2 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Aisea Raturaga

Nai Tovo Vaka Vanua!

Please state your Yasana, Koro, Tokatoka, and Mataqali. Then, Na nomuni dui Cavuti!

Started by Kimuli

85 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by kunalawaki mataibau

Y A Q O N A.......

Na cava na vinaka kei na ca ni yaqona vei keda?? Cava mada na kena : vinaka......ca.......kena yaga........kei na Vanua?

Started by Asilika Rahkel

262 May 25, 2011
Reply by Lesco

Mining in Fiji - do we have the safeguards in place or is government too greedy in issuing licences

News about the government's offer of various sites in Fiji to international mining companies are reported in the paper everyday. However th…

Started by Pax Viti

32 May 12, 2011
Reply by Pax Viti

Check out this local artist -Fiji from her viewpoint. What's yours? What would you sing about!

Reminds me of the rootstrata's song....!!Patriotism..!

Started by Sivo

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Sivo

Seeking children and kin born in Fiji to American servicemen - World War II

Bula,  I am seeking  information concerning children born to American servicemen in Fiji during World War II, with mothers who were indige…

Started by Jacqui Leckie

0 Mar 31, 2011

Knowledge and Education

I would like to organize a dance on mid June on the 18th. I am creating team around it . I have collected 10,000 kids books to sent to Fiji…

Started by Frank Rocky

1 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Frank Rocky

RSS

FORUM

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

What Exactly Is Grace According To The Bible? 100 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Apr 28, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service