william lam-peters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"salvation is not gospel. there is nothing called the gospel of salvation; the gospel…"

william lam-peters replied Oct 20, 2010 to Salvation vs Kingdom

21 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Joe Bose

"madam, i have just begun to read this forum, and when i got to your thought, i find…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 21, 2010 to ARE WE EQUAL?

89 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Onetime!

"you are daydreaming. you are a daydreamer by what i see in all your writings. with t…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 21, 2010 to Bainimarama And His Indian Attorney General Arrested??

52 Oct 1, 2010

""How should We as a Christian view Our Political Situation here in Fiji ?" there is…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 21, 2010 to "How should We as a Christian view Our Political Situation here in Fiji ?"

8 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Joe Gonewai

"it is absolutely sad and regretful that a word like this will remain here in this fo…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 18, 2010 to Unscriptural Covenant to Ancestral Worship & the Worship of Nature.. GUILTY PARTY: MINISTRIES OF FIJIAN AFFAIRS & EDUCATION [my version of what was started]

9 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by william lam-peters

"I think i know how you feel, but wishing that you were indian wont solve the problem…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 18, 2010 to Unscriptural Covenant to Ancestral Worship & the Worship of Nature.. GUILTY PARTY: MINISTRIES OF FIJIAN AFFAIRS & EDUCATION [my version of what was started]

9 Sep 18, 2010

"THIS IS NOT WILD TALK is the nation of fiji governed by the holy bible? if not, such…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 15, 2010 to Unscriptural Covenant to Ancestral Worship & the Worship of Nature.. GUILTY PARTY: MINISTRIES OF FIJIAN AFFAIRS & EDUCATION [my version of what was started]

9 Sep 18, 2010

"you may have a point there, tui savu. but when you have people here not addressing t…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 4, 2010 to Regime Change In Fiji, Should We Also Consider Using Force As An Option To Achieving This End?

2564 May 20, 2011
Reply by Maciu Rosima Lomavatu

"you are making me laugh, samuela. and i am being foolish to reply to you. arent you…"

william lam-peters replied Sep 4, 2010 to Regime Change In Fiji, Should We Also Consider Using Force As An Option To Achieving This End?

2564 May 20, 2011

"fr, tzu's intention was of course not to fight (i guess you think about fighting wit…"

2564 May 20, 2011

RSS

FORUM

MINING ROYALTY FAIR SHARING MODEL 4 Replies

Started by HON..DE..RAJ in World Issues. Last reply by Tevita Bolekinaivalu Masi Mar 24.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 25 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Tevita Bolekinaivalu Masi Mar 24.

Antichrist 39 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Mar 20.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 7 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Sione Jan 19.

PASTOR RAPERS... 11 Replies

Started by Anare Cama. in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Jan 3.

The Kaunitoni Expedition Myth

Started by jokerr in News Discussions Dec 18, 2017.

Free one session online tutorial - Learn Fijian

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Oct 2, 2017.

talanoa mai Ovalau ni Cyclone Winston

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Sep 22, 2017.

Veisureti ni vuli vosa vakaViti - Online

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Aug 22, 2017.

Britain Out Of European Union As Prophesied! 44 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 17, 2017.

© 2018   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service