william lam-peters's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"the Lord our God and Saviour Jesus Christ bless you richly; the Lord make His face t…"

william lam-peters replied Apr 12, 2011 to Share The Lyrics of your Favorite Christian Song!!

46 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by timaima diloi

"thanks for writing, beloved. i like your thought: to some extent, that is. first of…"

william lam-peters replied Apr 11, 2011 to Share The Lyrics of your Favorite Christian Song!!

46 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by timaima diloi

"hi, i do not understand this language, but i must say that i can tell that this is f…"

william lam-peters replied Apr 10, 2011 to Share The Lyrics of your Favorite Christian Song!!

46 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by timaima diloi

"JEREX HERE IS A VIEW OF YOU: JEREX IS BECOMING A GOD. JEREX A GOD. if you have been…"

william lam-peters replied Feb 17, 2011 to THE FALL ... WAS IT EVE’S OR WAS IT ADAM’S FAULT? WAS IT SATAN’S FAULT?

233 May 22, 2011
Reply by J.T.Law

"i thought that the Word of GOD has already given us the answer to this question. doe…"

william lam-peters replied Feb 5, 2011 to THE FALL ... WAS IT EVE’S OR WAS IT ADAM’S FAULT? WAS IT SATAN’S FAULT?

233 May 22, 2011
Reply by J.T.Law

"sis, i agree with you. perhaps it is time that we change our unbelievable focuses an…"

william lam-peters replied Jan 19, 2011 to THE FALL ... WAS IT EVE’S OR WAS IT ADAM’S FAULT? WAS IT SATAN’S FAULT?

233 May 22, 2011
Reply by J.T.Law

"good. all three were punished. God punished both man and woman because they both sin…"

william lam-peters replied Jan 19, 2011 to THE FALL ... WAS IT EVE’S OR WAS IT ADAM’S FAULT? WAS IT SATAN’S FAULT?

233 May 22, 2011
Reply by J.T.Law

"dont blame God, lady. both adam and eve did that. that was the second sin committed.…"

233 May 22, 2011
Reply by J.T.Law

"a lot of i's"

william lam-peters replied Dec 9, 2010 to Share The Lyrics of your Favorite Christian Song!!

46 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by timaima diloi

"sad that this one can be sung to a woman i would fall in love with. is this not simi…"

william lam-peters replied Dec 9, 2010 to Share The Lyrics of your Favorite Christian Song!!

46 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by timaima diloi

RSS

FORUM

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 21 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by viliame nabobo Nov 9.

MINING ROYALTY FAIR SHARING MODEL 3 Replies

Started by HON..DE..RAJ in World Issues. Last reply by Iliesa Oct 24.

Antichrist 37 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Sep 26.

talanoa mai Ovalau ni Cyclone Winston

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Sep 22.

PASTOR RAPERS... 10 Replies

Started by Anare Cama. in World Issues. Last reply by jokerr Aug 25.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 6 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by malakai Bitu Keni Aug 24.

Veisureti ni vuli vosa vakaViti - Online

Started by Aisea Raturaga in World Issues Aug 22.

Britain Out Of European Union As Prophesied! 44 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 17.

© 2017   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service