Seini's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"wow!! this is great advertisement and offer...i'm going to keep this noted."

Seini replied Sep 6, 2010 to Providing Cheap Accommodation to all Matavuvale Family Network Fans

4 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by J.Tui

"it depends but You only have One chance to live...So you might as well live it happy…"

Seini replied Sep 6, 2010 to Should GIRLS ask BOYS out??

114 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Reapi Nayacakalou-Kubunavuravura

"I am the type of girl that is always smiling but when you piss me off...and my smile…"

Seini replied Sep 6, 2010 to WOMAN'S SMILE; IS IT WEALTH & WEAPON??

80 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Helen Chandra

"every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want…"

Seini replied Sep 6, 2010 to Do You Spend Too Much Time Together,That Sometimes You Need Space In Your Relationship?

27 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Mark Manning

"every relationship has its problems but what makes it perfect is when you still want…"

Seini replied Sep 6, 2010 to Relationship

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Seini

"Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth. Only you can be respon…"

Seini replied Sep 6, 2010 to IS IT HEALTHY TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR EX LOVER THROUGH EMAILS ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER SORTS OF COMMUNICATION

42 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by blanco

"well if it brings changes and developments for them in the bay then let them be but…"

Seini replied Aug 31, 2010 to Is Savusavu Bay Developing Slowly To Be Like Honolulu And Tahiti?

16 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Seini

"umm Kenji you did not say anything for me to close the thread because i have achieve…"

Seini replied Jul 30, 2010 to WHY SHOULD THE POOR BE BLAMED FOR THEIR POVERTY??

176 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jekope B

"you are quiet right there and your wife is a lucky girl to have a person like you an…"

Seini replied Jul 28, 2010 to DO YOU HAVE ANY REGRETTABLE MOMENT IN LIFE !!!

21 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Seini

"do you ever think of running for PM for Fiji one day?? just joking lol i like your c…"

Seini replied Jul 28, 2010 to WHY SHOULD THE POOR BE BLAMED FOR THEIR POVERTY??

176 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Jekope B

RSS

FORUM

SA LALA DINA NA KORO QO - DID FACEBOOK KILLED MATAVUVALE? 2 Replies

Started by NiteDrox in News Discussions. Last reply by viliame nabobo 12 hours ago.

Veidigidigi e Viti e na yabaki 2018. 31 Replies

Started by viliame nabobo in World Issues. Last reply by Ratu Jonetani Tavadroka Feb 12.

Decision Making-Why Is It So Hard To Decide? 8 Replies

Started by anamaria in World Issues. Last reply by Islandgal Aug 27, 2018.

Who Is This Beast Mentioned In Revelation 13:18? - 666! 252 Replies

Started by UDDY in Spirit and Self. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jul 2, 2018.

Jesus Did Not Rise From The Dead On Sunday 150 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in News Discussions. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

World War III 2 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Jun 21, 2018.

Will Iran Succeed in Syria?

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues May 14, 2018.

How Can Fiji Sevens Team Improve its performance against the two Giant South Africa and Enland. 16 Replies

Started by Tomasi Vakameau in Sports. Last reply by Tomasi Vakameau Apr 30, 2018.

What Exactly Is Grace According To The Bible? 100 Replies

Started by Ulaya Racua Saidora in World Issues. Last reply by Ulaya Racua Saidora Apr 28, 2018.

© 2019   Created by Matavuvale Admins.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service